chapter -15

Hello everyone.. after a long gap..iam uploading this right.. so sorry..so let's move on to story..
Next morning...
Pr;abhi...abhi..wake up.. Abhi slowly opens his eyes..goodmorning pragu ...takes the coffee from her hands..
Ab;so.whats our next plan..going back right...
Pr;yes...it was that time abhi noticed that something..pragya is thinking something's.. .
Ab;what are you thinking off pragu ..are you still planning to do something with arjun...
Pr;that chapter ends yesterday itslef  ...no follow ups..
Ab;then which chapter opens today...
Pr;abhi..i was in a confusion...
Ab;confusion..for what...
Pr;abhi..i have promised you something right...
Ab;promise..about what promise you are speaking off..
Pr;abhi..do you remember the deal which we do at our first night.. that is making problem to me..
Ab;what problem..
Pr;abhi..you came with documents for my sign that we will do mutual divorce after 6 months right.. I didn't sign it..but I promised you that I will leave from your house...
Ab;haa..that I knew..
Pr;abhi..
Ab:get into the point directly pragu..
Pr;my point is from here..iam going back to my maas house..and will stay there...
Abhi look shocked...why all of sudden..
Pr:abhi..during that time I have a hope that I will return to arjun..and leave you with 6 months..
Ab,what happens to that promise..
Pr;now that promise have been changed ..iam not sure that Iam able to Full fill it..if anything happens in between then..it will be difficult..
Ab,anything happens mean...
Pr;if I.. .
Ab;if you fall in love with me right..
Pragya nods...
Ab;so that means you are in dear that after knewing all my truth too if you fall in love with me that will affect our friendship..
Pr;yes...i can't lose the friendship that I had with you..
Ab;why ?? iam not that much good person..
Pr;for you..you are not good ...but for me you are good than anyone..you are something special that everyone.. abhigya look at each other's eyes..(ae dil hein Mushkil song plays )
Ab;k..if you are going what you will tell to your Maa..
Pr;I will stay there as I said that I miss her...then slowly I will make her understand..
Ab;if she enquired me...then what will you answer..
Pr;I will tell a lie that you have gone for meeting or something like that..
Ab;so this things are not a problem for you..
Pr;what you mean by that..
Ab;I will mean alot but that is not your problem ...
Pragya can feel his anger in his statement..
Pr;suniyee..what you will answer to dadi..
Ab;if you can do that much then I will manage off..you can do as per your wish ...he goes to washroom...
Screen shifted to washroom..
Abhi looking into mirror..
Ab;what happened to you abhi..why do you speak with her in that way..what must she will felt...why you say so..you already knew n.a. she will leave you one day..then why ...what is bothering you..why her going away affects you this much..do you start love her...
No...iam not loving anyone..i only love sree..my love is only for her...
Abhis reflection; no abhi..you loves your pragu..your love is only for her...
No..this can't happen...
Ya this can't happen..but it has happen now.. and started to laugh...
Screen shifted to pragya...
Pr;why he act so...i knew it's unexpected n.a... but why I feel sad now..i feel something bad ...when he act so..when he didn't compel me to stop..i just feel as hurted..
Because you started to feel for him.. pragya sees her reflection..
No that can't happen..i only loves arjun..and now I hate him..and loves no one..
Yes you are right you loves arjun..and you started to live abhi...
No..abhi is just a friend for me..
Then why you say so that he is special than Anyone..pragya have no words to tell an answer..
No answer..which means you started to love him..her reflection started to laugh aloud...and vanishes..
No..i can't be like this..its better to get away From him..if what she said true then..no...i can't take risk..
Abhi comes out of the washroom and sees pragya packing things..
Ab;pragu..you can go back to home . I will not stop you..but first we must go to our home..sorry my home..and just inform dadi that you are going to meet your mom..after that I will manage my dadi..if you go directly to home may be she will feel bad..as she is not like me..abhigya look at each other...both are going through same feeling..can you do this for me..pragu..

This question  really hurts her..it was just like a gap happens between them.. pragya nods..
Abhigya get ready and reached his house..
Dadi..aliya..and purab are well set to welcome them..they take blessings from dadi..and hugs aliya and purab..
Ali:so bhabhi..how is your honeymoon trip..will you both enjoy or mm..mmm..
Pu;aliya...is this the way to talk with bhabhi...
Pu;abhi..how will any romance work out..
Ali;oh then what you are doing right
Da:phir se shuru huyi..abhi..i am too much tired in standing between them..you both come inside and take some rest..
Ab;no.dadi..actually Ian going out to drop pragya..as she really miss her mom alot..hey na pragu..
Pragya nods...
Da;that's right..you both after marraige not go there na..k you both go and stay some days there then sarla will be happy..
Ab;no dadi..iam not staying there..i Will be back after dropping her .
Da;no how can you come like this..
Ab;dadi..i have lot of works to do..in office..
Pu; don't worry about that.. as we will manage..atleast stay one day there..
Pr:Yes that's right..abhi..
Abhi nods..
Abhigya starts their journey to  pragyas house..
Episode ends...

So guys what you think about this journey will it be happen as love journey...