chapter-20

Hello everyone..so now back to story...

Ab; so get ready pragu to start our journey of love at this night..

Pragya blushes...abhi leaves...

Evening...

Pragyas phone rings...

Ab;hello pragu...did my wife feel bored...

Pragya smiles ...hey i dont hear smile through this phone..tell me did you feel bored...

Pr;somewhat..but i patched it up with chatting aliya..

Ab;aliya..she gone for meeting na..then there she is chatting with you..so you dont miss me right .

Pragya chuckles...

Pr,someone is getting possessive...

Ab;ofcourse iam...as i have that right because iam your husband right..leave that...did you remember what i tell you at morning...so now obey my orders...now someone will reach there will a gift..

Pr;gift..

Ab,haa...its a saree ..so get ready in it and come to terrace..

Pr;terrace..so you are here at home...

Ab;ofcourse..who told you i gone for office ..i was in this house and watching you...

Pr;this is cheating abhi...

Ab; what cheating pragu..even you miss me and talk with my photo you said that you wont then i can do this na...

Pragya get shy by hearing that...

Ab;so get ready fast..dont make me wait  long  time here..and cuts the call..

As like abhi said..she get saree and she get ready in it...

she get saree and she get ready in it

Pragyas outfit...

Pragya look herself in mirror and blushes as she knew how she looks now...and she was too happy as going to next stage of life...
Suddenly door opens...she turns..yes its not a villian its our abhi...his mouth was wide open seeing his pragu..abhi moves close to her..

Pr;why you come here..you told me to come at terrace na...

Ab;ofcourse pragu..i say so..but then i just change the plan...as iam really anxious to knew how my wife looks at this as this is my first gift na...

Pr;k..then tell me how iam looking.

Abhi comes close to her..pragya place a hand in between..you can tell that staying there too...

Ab;but when i stay away from you ..you wont feel how much iam impressed by look and wraps her waist with his hands...pragu..if anyone see you like this..then ..