~4(YG Family Special Chapter)~

Description: Showing the lovely interaction between YG Family members.

☆You might know how this chapter came along if you read my blog~~
☆All Members are Animals or Hybrids
☆Still Fluff~
☆Former Soloist of YG also mentioned even though they're not in YG anymore
☆Hybrids: Where humans have animal characteristics
♡Showing how YG Family members interactions are golds, even diamonds that are more precious than that!!

______________________________________

Lightning slashed through the air, lighting up the dark sky which was followed by a loud and horrendous roar of thunder. It was the dreaded raining season. No one liked this kind of weather in the forest of YG as it cause much disturbance in this peaceful land.

A white tiger was peacefully laying contently on the cool floor of its large cave called home while its large pair of wings covered its body for warmth. Feeling a warm body suddenly nuzzling on its body, the white tiger blinked its blue eyes open only to find someone wrapped in a blanket trying to seek warmth from its own body.

"Seungri-ah, what are you doing??"

"I'm cold, Seunghyun hyung.."

Choi Seunghyun could only sigh, but seeing the cute panda hybrid nuzzling his fur, Seunghyun smiled and covered Seungri with his wing like an extra layer of blanket.

"Comfy~"

Lee Seungri mumbled as he placed his head on Seunghyun's body and wrapped the wing around himself. Seeing the human already fast asleep, Seunghyun nudged Seungri's forehead softly before settling to wrap himself around Seungri.

"Hyunnie~~ I'm home... Oh??"

A black tiger with with white stripes and piercing red eyes, a pair of black wings attached to its back said as he stepped into the cave. Seeing his lover and the panda hybrid sleeping comfortably, Choi Dong Wook didn't have the heart to wake them up. After kissing both of their foreheads, Dong Wook wrapped his much larger wings around the two and himself. Before long, soft snores and cute, shallow breaths were heard in the cave.

______________________________________

'(Eagle's scream)'

A red-orangy pheonix immediately landed on one of the top branches of YG Forest as it stopped to catch its breath. Judging by the dark clouds, Kang Youngbae thinks it might rain as he took flight again towards his own home.

"Welcome home, Youngbae-ah."

Seunghyun greeted the pheonix as he walked pass the creature. Youngbae nodded at him respectfully and landed in front of his own cave.

"Where is Ji Yongie??"

"He went hunting with Minho. Minho and his lots are low on food these days ever since Seungyoon came home with silver bullets all over him."

"I see. Is Seunngyoon okey??"

"Perhaps. The girls and Lady Gummy had made a healing ritual all night. Should be strong enough to fight off the effects of the silver bullets."

Seunghyun said as he flapped his wings a few times before walking out onto a ledge.

"I'm out tonight. Tell Dongwook hyung that I'm gotta go find some bamboo for a certain fat, always hungry, bamboo-eating hybrid." (Seungri: Achoo!!)

With that said, the white tiger jumped off the ledge and vanished into the sky. Youngbae proceeded to walk back to his cave and started to clean his wings. His tail feathers with a colourful eye-shape emerald on the end swayed with every move.