SUJU-KANGIN

Stage Name: Kangin

Birth Name: Kim Young Woon

English Name: Jordan Kim

Position: Vocalist

Birthday: January 17, 1985

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

Height: 178 cm (5'10")

Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs)

Blood Type: O

Hobbies/Specialties: Acting, Singing, Exercise (kick boxing), Swimming

Instruments: Piano, Guitar, and Bass Guitar

Instagram: @kanginnim

Twitter: @himsenkangin

Kangin facts:

– He was born in Seoul, South Korea

– Kangin was scouted by a talent agent and was recommended to sign up for SM Entertainment's talent competitions.

– In 2002, Kangin won first place on the fourth annual SM Youth Best Contest and won the best outward appearance award and signed a contract with SM Entertainment.

– Kangin is known for talking too much.

– On September 16, 2009 Kangin was arrested for getting into a fight with two men outside of a bar. An eye-witness reported that 2 men entered a room where Kangin and his friend was at, and began arguing. Kangin left the bar, but the 2 men followed him outside and began to display acts of violence. Another report stated that Kangin tried to stop the fight. A nearby surveillance camera caught the fight, and Kangin was brought into interrogation and investigation. It was proven that Kangin only reacted for self defence.

– A month later, Kangin was arrested for DUI plus hit and run. Kangin collided into a parked taxi and left the scene of the accident. Kangin turned himself in to the police 5 hours later. He had a blood alcohol content of 0.0082%. It was recorded as a hit and run, despite Kangin turning himself in. He failed to show up at the police station on the same day for further investigation and had to be called in. SM Entertainment and Kangin released an official apology shortly after and all of Kangin's activities were canceled until the end of the year. After all of Kangin's future schedules became temporarily postponed he left and did his mandatory 2 years of military service.

– The name "KANGIN" was given to him to suit his personality. Kangin means "strong benevolence", a strong but nice person.

– His religion is Christian

– On 5 July 2010, Kangin enlisted for his mandatory military service at the Nonsan military camp in Chungcheongnam-do Province, for five weeks of basic training followed by 20 months of active duty with the Republic of Korea Army. He was discharged on 16 April 2012.

– He is in Super Junior's sub-unit's Super Junior-T and Super Junior-Happy

– Kangin's ideal type: Pretty girl with pretty feet, rich, long straight hair, smart