New School

A dark-cyan she-cat looked up at her clock, 6:15. School started at 7:45 and her and her sister's bus picks them up at 6:45, but their dad was going to take them to school today. They just moved here last week and the she-cat was already missing her old friends, Cloverleaf, Blueflower, and other people she knew. All because her dad got a new job as the vice principal to her new school Nightmare drop high. The she- cat slowly got out of her bed and walked over to the bed on the other side of the room.

     "Dust," She whispered, "get up."

     "I don't wanna," Her sister mumbled back. "Just five more minutes please, Blue?"

      "Fine, but Dad is taking us and he has to be at school by 7:00, " Blue told her sister. Then went to get dressed she didn't have much cloths since most where in the boxes, and she didn't want to unpack a few boxes just to find cloths. She found a dark gray shirt with a blue flower on the right shoulder. She put on gray pants with pink and purple roses on it. Then, she put on mismatched sock and put on black boots over them.

     She ran down stairs to have breakfast, pancakes. Her dad was making coffee for himself. "Heya Bluepaw," He greeted her.

     "Morning, Dad," She meowed back to him. He had sleek back fur and his right hand was white. He had ocean blue eyes and a smile that was always forced. He grew up as the runt in his family, like Destiny, his daughter and Bluepaw's twin sister, so he was picked on by his older siblings, Socks and Ruby. He had a nick on his ear from a fight he had when he was a teenager. He was wearing a white button up shirt and dark blue jeans.

     "Where's your sister?" He asked her.

     "Oh she's still sleeping. You should go wake her up," She replied.

     "I should." As he said that he went up stairs and vanished into Blue's and Destiny's room. Blue smiled as Destiny came down stairs in her white dress, half asleep. Destiny was a white cat with dark blue splotches all over her; she had crystal blue eyes. In fact she was the only one out of all her siblings who had blue eyes like her father. The rest of them had green eyes like their mother.

     "Morning, Sis!" Bluepaw called. Her sister just glared at her. "What did I do?" Blue asked.

     "Nothing, I'm just cranky because you kept me up till midnight," Destiny complained.

     "Dust, we both know you do that every night, and I fell asleep around 9:30 last night," Blue told her sister. "Now eat your pancakes we'll be leaving pretty soon. Right, Dad?" The sisters both look at their dad.

     "In about 10 minutes, we'll leave. Just make sure you're on your best behavior. There are some Dreemurrs at that school and remember what happened to me and Ennard?"

     The girls nodded their heads in unison. They were told to be weary of the Dreemurr family because of what happened a few years back when the oldest Dreemurr died back in River Valley, their old town. Ennard, the Dad of the dead Dreemurr, Had a fight with Blue's dad because Scourge had hit Ennard's son in the head after he scratched Bluepaw's eye. Bluepaw though he deserved that. Her vison still goes blurry from time to time.

     "I thought they lived somewhere else," Destiny meowed.

     "No," their father replied, "they live in Spring city; not far from where we live."

     "Oh man. Will I get scratched again?" Blue complained.

      "No now I will bring your boxes over to the school later."

     "That's right," Destiny's voice rose with excitement, "We have dorms at this school!" Blue didn't like the idea of dorms. What if the person didn't like her? What if they were a boy?

     "Dust will be in a two person dorm with Kei Bright. While Blue," He hesitated for a moment, "you'll be in a four person dorm with Techy Fox, and Springtrap and Golden Dreemurr." He said Dreemurr like he wasn't excited about it, but who can blame him? Blue wasn't glad to have it that way either.

     Their high school also had a college on the other side of the street so high schoolers and college students share dorms. Maybe the Dreemurr siblings were college students and she would only have to see them every once and awhile. When Destiny was done eating her pancakes they hopped in the car and drove off to their new high school, Nightmare Drop High or NDH for short.