Dorm time

After study hall Blue's dad brought her boxes to the dorms. The boxes were mostly full of cloths and sketchbooks. There was a box or two full of her collections. She collected weird things, like MLP mini figures, she hoped her dorm mates wouldn't think she's childish.

     Blue, Destiny, and Scourge helped move the girls move in. After, they got the boxes to Blue's dorm a Golden bear brought them in for her. She made sure she thanked the bear, he looked a big teddy bear. He had silver eyes although it was hard to tell since he's very tall and floating one or two inches off the ground.

     She looked around the dorm room. The light gray walls were all around the room she saw a few doors, I was a four person dorm, with girls and boys. I seemed nice that they had some privacy, even though they only had one bathroom. She knocked on a door, to see if anyone was inside. "Come in," Someone's muffled voice came from the door.

     "Dude, It's the freshmen!" The bear claimed.

     "Oh come on, Golden!" another voice came from the room. Blue looked at Golden. The bear just shrugged.

     Blue knocked again. "What?" The males voice sounded drunk.

     "Not again," Golden sighed. "Don't go in there. And Techy come out!" The door opened as the vixen came out, her Cheek red, she was mad.

     "He slapped me, AGAIN!" Techy yelled, angrily. Blue was confused.

     "How much did he drink?" Golden asked.

     "I don't know, about two to five bottles! He Hit me after I tried calming him down!" Techy exclaimed.

     "Uhh-" Blue got cut off by Golden floating to the door disappearing into the room. "What's he doing?" Blue questioned.

     "Oh just lecturing his brother," Techy answered. "Spring, keeps on slapping me whenever he's drunk."

     "But isn't alcohol banned on school grounds?"

     "Yes, but that doesn't stop Spring from smuggling it."

     "Oh." Blue felt stupid. She liked the guy, but she hates it when people drink. She couldn't see Springtrap doing such a thing, but here she was, hearing that Springtrap did do stuff like that made her want to though-up. "Please tell me he doesn't smoke too," Blue tried not to sound desperate.

     "Not really," Techy reassured her. "He at least hasn't done it while I'm dating him, but he just got together last year during the summer."

     "There." Golden popped back into the main room. "He should be my problem when I go to bed."

     "What da do?" Techy asked.

     "Cornered him and threatened that I'll call dad," Golden said.

     "Well that was low," Techy growled. "You know how scared he is of his father."

     "I know." Golden glanced at the floor. "It was the only way to shut him up. Besides I'm a college student; I don't need a junior telling me what to do."

     "Umm," Blue spoke, "I'm right here you know."

      Golden and Techy looked at her. The was a door opening behind her. "Well look who decided to join us," Techy announced. Blue turned around: Springtrap came out of the room. "You still drunk?"

     Springtrap went to the mini kitchen and grabbed some potato chips. He sat down on the couch. "Are you going to sleep on the couch tonight?" Golden questioned. Springtrap nodded, but didn't speak. "Well, Okay then. Blue," he pointed at her.

     "Yes, Golden," She meowed.

     "That's were you and Techy will be sleeping." He pointed to a door on the other side of the room. Blue walked over to the door. She felt Springtrap's gaze burning into her back.

     "What's your problem!" Blue screamed. Golden and Techy looked confused

     Springtrap was still silent; staring at Blue with his cold, green eyes. Blue could feel anxiety rising in her chest. Springtrap grabbed his tie and untied it. He took off his tie. The long, think, black string hung from his hand. Golden walked over to him. "Blue asked you a question, Springtrap," he ordered.

     "Nothing," Springtrap mumbled; he's still drunk.

     Blue turned back toward the door, still feeling his gaze. She turned the knob; the door creaked while she opened it. She felt someone bump into her. "Oof, sorry Blue," Techy apologized.

     "That's okay. Hey Techy?"

     "Yes, Blue?"

     "Can you help me unpack?"

     "Sure. I'll be glad to help," Techy said cheerfully. They began to unbox Blue's belongings. Then, someone grabbed her wrist. Techy was blushing about something. The hand started to climb up her arm to her shoulders. Techy began to giggle. The hand was join by another one and they were both on going back and fourth. "How's the massage?" Techy asked Blue.

     "Um, it's a little awkward, because I don't know who's doing it," Blue admitted.

     "Well, it's not Golden so who else could it be?" Techy giggled. "Springtrap normally only does it to his closest friends. He seems to like you."

     "H-he does? But we just met!" Blue exclaimed.

     "Of course I do," Springtrap said. "You haven't called me fat once."

      "Or made 'Chubby Bunny' jokes," Techy added.

      "Yes, and those," Springtrap sighed.

     "Okay I get it!" Blue wined.

     "What wrong? I'm just giving you a massage," Springtrap whimpered.

      "Sorry I normally have my sister do this," Blue apologized. Springtrap stopped, then collapsed to the ground. "Oh my god! Is he okay!"

     "He's fine," Techy reassured her, "just tiered. He's had a long day. Also he's still a little drunk."