The Weirdest Lunch Ever

It was 11:20, and Blue was waiting for the lunch bell to ring. It was 5th hour, P.E., which Bluepaw hated. The good thing is that she only had it for one semester. She had the last lunch of the day so she had to wait a bit. She can hear the muffled growls of her stomach. Her P.E. uniform was a white shirt with a pastel red trimming at the bottom; she wore black shorts and bright red Nikes.

     "Alright everyone, we're done going though the rules. Thanks for the kids that wore their uniforms today, even though they didn't have to. You all can either chat in the locker room or mingle with the boys in the other gym," Mrs. Liby, the P.E. teacher, announced.

     "Finally," Blue let out a sigh of relief. She went to the locker room to get back into her normal cloths. When she came out she saw the boys and girls mingling around the gym. She looked at the clock, 11:35. She glanced around the gym till she saw some one she talked to this morning. "Hey, Springtrap!" She shouted. The bunny seemed surprised that she was calling his name. He got up from the spot he was sitting at, and walked over to Blue.

     "He-Hey, Blue." He stammered. "What you want?"

     "Oh, I just wanted to talk to you since I kinda know you." Blue meowed. Springtrap kept on glancing at his arm. Blue fallowed his gaze, but saw nothing. "How'd you get your ear cut so clean?" She blurted.

     Springtrap stared at her, his eyes wide. "Um... Well my dad isn't the nicest guy so I accidentally knocked over a flower vase, and he decided to cut rip my ear clean off, but Golden and Spring Bonnie stopped him from doing that. So, he cut a little more then half of my ear off," He admitted, trying to smile and blow it off like it wasn't that bad.

     "He did that?" Blue exclaimed.

"Yep," Springtrap sighed, "He should get the best father of the year reward." They both laughed for a bit about that. Then, the lunch bell went off.

     Blue stayed by Springtrap, so she wouldn't get lost in the crowd of students. "Oh hey!" A female's voice came out of no where. "If it isn't my fat little brother!"

     "We're twins," Springtrap mumbled, "and I'm not fat."

     "Oh, of corse you're not, and I was born on the 16th making you younger then me." A slender red fox came though the crowd and was face to face with Springtrap.

     "Technically you're only 20 to 30 minutes older. Yes, it's true that you were born on the 16th but you were also born at 11:55, at night. I was born on the 17th but at 12:20, in the morning," Springtrap stated.

     "Whatever, you're still my little brother. Even if we are twins," The fox crackled with laughter. "Who's this, Spring?" The fox was pointing at Blue. Her green eyes digging into her fur.

     "Oh, that's Blue," He answered. "Blue this is my sister," He hesitated, "Scarlet."

     "Hi, it's not so nice to meet you. I could careless who you were," Scarlet taunted; she looked back at Springtrap. "Why are you hanging out with her? She does know you have a girlfriend. Then again, I don't even believe that."

     "Well, Techy has first lunch, and Blue does know that Techy is my girlfriend!" he hissed. "Just leave us alone, Scarlet! Come on, Blue." He grabbed her wrist, and went over to the lunch line.

     After they got their chicken nuggets, well at least Blue all Springtrap got was a PB&J, Blue began questioning her life choices. "What was that about?" Blue asked.

     After a moment of awkward silence Springtrap spoke, "She's Dad's little girl. He favors Golden and Scarlet more then me and Spring Bonnie. At least Spring Bonnie had mom to help her out."

     "What was your mother like?"

     "I prefer not to talk about it, but she died when I was four, murdered."

     "My mother died when I was six, from an illness."

     "Heh, We both don't have mothers," Springtrap laughed.

     Blue was worried about him. Even though they just met. Something about him felt off.