𝐈𝐕 | First Problem

I was reported as a spam 😱😱😱😱

I still remember that day as clear as a crystal. I was enjoying my chilly morning in Kristiansand, Norway with my older cousin. He knew that Wattpad is my life, and I used to borrow his computer to write and update, since my tablet was no longer functional. (We'll get into that later)

The story of how my life stopped started like this. I was enjoying my morning when I can't log in with my wattpad account.

I was angry, frustrated, and heart broken. I still thank that one person who comforted me that day. It was all I needed to calm down and try to report the problem. She was a reader of Fallen for The Enemy. Thank you very much for comforting me.

The problem was resolved within 42 hours, thanks to the wattpad staff who helped me. Thank you Ma'am, though you might not have the chance to read this. I hope someone made you feel the way I did when I received that help from you.

But yeah, imagine how I felt when my account disappeared, along with all my works. My only communication with kpop friends, and my only freedom of expression. GONE!

My fangirl heart died that moment. (let's give our fallen friend a moment of silence)

But it was recovered, which is why I'm still here spreading my stupidity.

Even my cousin was relieved when I told him that my account was recovered. 😂😂😆