𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | Finishing a Book

It's like a farewell to your child that you raised for months, and now you have to let go and raise another one.

Say goodbye to the characters and your attachment to them because you won't need it on the next, except if you're doing a sequel.

This is where you'd be reminded when you pressed that publish button and promised yourself that it'll be life changing.

Lot's and lot's of real life situations should be addressed, but giving the right amount of fluff for entertainment. It was literally me when I wrote Ten Types of Trouble. I even entered it on #wattys2016.

I was never that person who has the courage to enter contests, but I that day I was that person.

Then I remember why I started writing in the first place. Freedom of expression.

I guess that's why some people can't express themselves in talking. If you meet me in person, I'd stutter and make my statement short as possible. But when I write, even the simplest stuff will have a deeper meaning.

After finishing yet another book, I found a new me. I can't even recognize that depressed girl anymore.

I even got Ten's name tattoed, not just because I love him but, through him I was able to express myself and still believe that there will be a happy ending.

As much as possible, I want to write destiny and happy endings because I want to give readers something to look forward to. Life is tragic, but it's not called literature for nothing.

You get to use the art of words and phrases to create something beautiful. If life is already a tragedy, we use books to get away from the sadness and cruelty. Write something you want to read.

Write for something you want to witness. And for me, I want to write hope, finding happiness in the most painful time.

 And for me, I want to write hope, finding happiness in the most painful time

#hopeworld

Even if they tell me it's the same cliche and shit I write, I will always end it happily, because I know what it's like to lay in that bed for weeks, crying begging for someone to take the pain away and give you an escape.

If it's a cliche and it doesn't exist in real life, it exists in books. That's why writing books was discovered, to escape reality.