Big Things

SUMMERELLA POV

I woke up in a hotel room all naked and things.. WTF , I looked around and seen a blue giraffe next to me with light skin, big pink lips and red and blue hair.. i rushed to the washroom vomiting and looked at myself I the mirror , my hair was all over the place. And there was a ring on my finger 💀.. what the hell did I do last night I got no recall.

Author Flashback😂

Ayleo: come on baby let's get married and have kids.

Summerella: but bae, how it's 12 of clock in the morning.

Ayleo: it's ight, I got people .

At the church.

Pastor or whatever: Summerella will you take Ayleo to be your grateful Wedded husband ?

Summerella: I do *drunk*

Pastor: same for Ayleo

Ayleo: I do,

*They kiss and Put the rings on their finger as paparazzi flashed them (TMZ)*

They bought hotel for the night. And stayed and UK what happen 🙄

End of author flashback 😷

"Who dafaq are you" Summerella said.

"Who are you little gurl" Ayleo responded.

"I ain't no little girl I'm 21 and I'm Summerella" I said as my vision cleared up.

" *gasps* your that dancer Ayo "

"No duh shit"

"Whatever, what we doing here though" he said

"Ion know" I said going on Instagram.

I threw my phone into the wall "it looks like we're married" I lifted my head from my face.

"I barely know you, that was a one night thing I don't even know your name "

" I don't personally know you either but we can work it out plus I'm pregnant "

"You mean with your child?" He said rudely.

"Nigga, when we fucked u didn't use a Damn condom ight? That one night stand went differently and we so called 'married' we can get divorce quick time but that's Finna be a hole lot of money.. plus we can be legally married but not together, you pick" I said getting ready.

"Okay fine we'll work this out" he rolled his eyes at me.

I started crying because I knew my family was going to kick me out sooner or later.

"Why are you crying?" He asked hugging me.

"I not going to tell my family, because they're going to kick me out" I cried into his chest.

"Tell them your drunk then" he rubbed my back

"My mom said I need to stop drinking but I never listened to her" I explained still crying.

He lift my chin so we could look into each others eyes "go bathe, we going to talk his out" he said.

I nodded getting my stuff and walking into the bathroom.

Oh Jesus.

Oop🤐😶..

What's going to happen next chapter .

Summer pregnant? Ayleo and her married 😶😶.

Dayum😐

466 words

-Nique