Darling Dear

3 years later.

Summerella pov

I'm 24 guys, Ciera is 3. Mateo is 20 and still with that Kaylina girl but sometimes he hits on me like literally crush on me but I push it to the side.

Oh yeah if your asking why would you name you child Ciera because it means: A Angel . And you problably know what Heaven means.

Ciera looks nothing like me, she gets her looks from Ayleo .

But we're trying for a boy next.

Me and Ayleo have gotten stronger and stronger on these few years. If that night never happen I wouldn't have found the love if my life.

"Mommy" Ciera called.

"Yes CeCe?" I asked as she walked into my room

"Can we go to the park I'm bored" She said.

She has nice grammar and can pronounce words very clearly because she's ahead of her age . Like her brain is like a 5 year old when she's actually 3.

"Sure thing let's go bathe first okay?" I said.

"Can daddy come? With uncle teo and Kay Kay?" She asked.

"No they can't bubs , they have practice and Kay Kay with her family" I told her.

"Than can Dakaré come with Ebony?" She asked about Dakaré and her little girl.

"Yeah but lemme check if they're free" I asked.

Dakaré was pregnant too when I was . After Ciera was born 3 months after she had a girl she never knew she was pregnant either.

-

We go dressed .

"CeCe let me take a picture and send it to daddy" I said.

"Otay" She smiled because she loves taking photos.

Summerella: My cutie & I going to the park then the mall

Summerella: My cutie & I going to the park then the mall. @ogleloo

I posted the picture on ig and sended it to Ayleo. Were going to the park for about half an hour. Then making our way to the mall.

~

We're about the leave "Mommy can we get ice cream?" CeCe asked.

"No Ce, your going to mess up your dress.. we're going to the mall anyways" I pulled her arm as she stayed put.

"Hey why don't you just let she get some ice cream? Come on let's get some" some woman said

"I'm pretty sure I'm her mother, so try again.. Ce come on!" I said , no I didn't yell at her I just raised my voice.

We drove to the mall. That just pissed me off.

"Bout let me just get her ice cream... bitch are you her mother ?" I thought.

..

Once we got to the mall We went to footlocker so I could get Ciera se shoes because she destroyed her 6s last week.

I got her the new 11s. And got Ayleo the same shoes.

I got 9s & 13s. We walked to the cash register waiting in the line I was the next one.

I walked up to a male cash register since the woman was busy.

He had that nice wavy cut with honey brown eyes and he was my complexion

"Hey" he man said.

I looked up and smiled "hello" I said picking up Ciera because she looked like she's about to fall asleep.

"Your total will the 543.93" he said.

"Credit" I said.

He flashed me a smile. "So what's your name?" He asked.

"Summer" I said.

"Well Summer , I'm Shane" he said.
"Here's your receipt with my number" he said.

I smiled at walked out the store destroying the receipt and throwing it is the garbage.

I walked around the mall. Seeing Ayleo with a other chick.

What do you think Ayleo and that chick are doing?

Is Ayleo cheating on Summerella?

What do you think about Shane?

603 Words

-Nique😬