The Start of the End of Setsuna Being Human

' = thoughts
"= speaking
Example = POV change or time skip

Setsuna's POV

"FINALLY! We're outside of the school Ako! Can you believe it!? And can you believe how cool the male uniform while how cute the female uniform are!" I say in excitement while stunning over how cool I look in the male uniform. "Set-chan I know you are excited about this but please calm down this, we're new and we missed the start of the semester because of the paperwork we had to go through to get here we'd missed Valentine's day knowing that i'm going to apart of the disciplinary committee they others will looked down on me." Ako explains to me why I shouldn't be so excited, while in the female uniform, but when she started talking about the disciplinary committee that got me thinking. "Hey Ako how did you get signed up for the disciplinary committee anyway? I looked at the paperwork too, twice even and I didn't see an application or a mention for the disciplinary committee so I was wondering how'd you get in?" I asked her.

Ako's POV

'I knew she was going to ask that big question. Thank goodness i've prepared an answer.' I thought before giving her answer. "It's because you need to go directly to the school to get the application at a certain time or get recommended by your parents." I said flawlessly because i'm an excellent liar and I have to keep the secret of Vampires away from her.

Setsuna's POV

"Oh really, huh, well I completely confident that everyone will follow you since given your background, but i'm confident that you and the other disciplinary committee members will handle everyone even without my Krav Maga skills." I say with confidence.

Ako's POV

'Yes, we will get by without your Krav Maga skills because the Hunter's Association gave me a list of powers of the beasts in human forms use.' I thought as I was looking out the window of one of my family's car, finally seeing the academy seeing Set-chan even after we got out of the car she was gushing over about the architecture of the school buildings to the woods that surround the school. I got to admit that this place was impressive.

Time Skip Setsuna's POV now in front of the door to HeadMaster's office

"The HeadMaster's Residence has to be so far away from the school doesn't it? Welp it can't be helped huh, we have to just move along and keep moving forward." I said as I open the door I saw a blond man holding a white uniform, a brunette , and white haired boy slap the blond man in the face then reaching out to grab the brunette. Being the pacifist I am, I immediately grabbed his hand and twisted it to the back of his shoulder and pinned him against the wall while saying. "I don't know why you slapped the blond which i'm presuming is HeadMaster Cross. But I know that you shouldn't slap people. Now i'm gonna let you go now." While I was saying that I heard three different responses.

"My son!"

"Zero, you okay?"

"And you say you're a pacifist."

I finally release the guy i'm assuming who was Zero which I think is a weird name. I see him as my eyes widened I think he is really handsome! Oh wow, he looks so cool! I hope I don't blush!

Zero's POV

All of sudden after I'd had slapped Kaien somebody grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall after that someone let me go I see a dude that has long brown hair in a high ponytail blushing at me? That's weird.