Waking Up as a Beast in Human Form

Setsuna's POV

I jolted up from the bed I was on as I gasping for air. I was in an infirmary? I heard some shuffling behind a door. Then the door opened to reveal the HeadMaster with a laptop on Skype, Ako, Zero, Yuki, and two boys from the Night Class: Takuma and Kaname. Ako immediately rushed towards me to give me a hug which I gave back. Ako said "I know what you're thinking you don't understand what's happen- "ing that I turned into a pureblood vampire after drinking Zero's blood and the Night Class is full of vampires and it's the disciplinary committee duty to make they don't suck on the human's blood of the Day Class students even though one of them is a level E vampire who hasn't drank the blood of his matser's to make him a level C vampire an average vampire because he doesn't want to be a vampire and his master is a rude demented bitch that wanted to make his life miserable, this Academy is supposed to be a heaven where vamps and humans can live in peace, and your family wasn't really apart of the Yakuza they're just vampire hunter's?" I questioned and just looked at their blank dumbfounded expressions.

"One of my new found powers of a pureblood is mind reading and I subconsciously looked at Kiryu's memories and gathered the information that resides with the Night Class i'm sorry for biting you and for going through your memories Kiryu. The reason for me becoming a beast in human form is because I been having 'attacks' on every single birthday I had, these 'attacks' was my body preparing itself for when it took vampire blood to make me a pureblood vampire but my brother didn't have these 'attacks' I guess it's different for genders that could also explain why he woke up earlier than me. Or the how pure the blood was that we took." I thought of a conclusion of why we woke up at different times.

"HeadMaster Cross if it's okay I would like to use the laptop to contact my parents, so they know i'm all right. They need to know about where I stand." I asked. He proceeded to give me the laptop and gave everyone the signal to leave the room.

"Ako can you stay with me to help me talk to my parents, it'll help be easier for me to actually talk to them ya'know." We then put the laptop to Skype to contact my parents, after a few seconds we had connection to the internet and had contact with my parents. Mamoru Aida my father and Haruhi Aida my mother. My brother Kaito was there behind them?

"SWEETHEART MY DAUGHTER SETSUNA YOU'RE OKAY?! FROM
N-" my father was quickly cut off by duct tape put on him by my mother and brother. "Hey hardcore punk," he called out I glared at him. " can you believe it we're vampires. We have immortality, and we're at top of the vampire food cha-" Kaito was then silenced by duct tape like my father by my mother then she spoke in a serious manner.

"Honey look, we know that this whole thing must be hard for you, but we'll help you get through this and darling it's okay if your a vampire or not you're my daughter nothing will change that about you this is the promise I made for myself 'I don't care what my future children's sexuality or gender identity is as long as I get to have beautiful moments with them and I get to embarrass them in front of their partner or partners.' because you know who wouldn't want a thre-" my mother was quickly cut off by duct tape like my father and brother by them put the same trick on her and quickly saying

"DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER'S DIRTY WORDS!".

"Ok now, that we establish that you guys accepted Kaito and I being blood suckers and this school is for vamps and humans to live in peace and since I was already accepted here as a student, I want to continue with my schooling here with Ako and i'm pretty sure that the other pureblood here will hellp me develop my powers. Besides I got here on my own and i'd like to graduate here on my own, i'm not too sure if I'll now go through with being a police chief someday or build a mansion in the somewhere so i'd be alone and won't hurt people and live eternity alone with only going outside for hunting for bad blood suckers and trying to re-enter society from time to time. So for now I'll stay here with Cross Academy in the Night Class now because I'm too dangerous for the Day Class." I say trying to be funny and depressing at the same time while saying I'm staying here. "Don't forget there's also vampire soirées you guys have to go to for appearances and power standing." Ako said. Kaito then said aloud "Wait there are vampire soirées, since when did our lives suddenly become a supernatural fantasy novel?"

"Aww did you finally decide to read those romance novels that were in my room that you apparently once said 'too straight for you' as I once recall." I teased him.

"Hey remember we have to go to those soirées that means you have to act ladylike. Knowing you that won't happen." He snapped back.

"Hey punkass what's this over here on this table near me. Why it's a man card that somebody lost." I taunt back.

He glared "It's probably yours. Your femininity could use some work."

"Oh yeah remember when I had last saw your friends they said you needed to be a gentleman." I glared.

"Oh really you want to play that game?" He questioned.

"Oh yeah, punkass and i'm winning." I said with confidence.

"You guys are still children fighting with your siblings. Ah more memories to keep." My mom said.

"But you two remember, if you two end up doing drugs I'm gonna 'STAKE' you out. Hahahaha pfft I CANT BELIEVE I KEPT A STRAIGHT FACE!!!" My dad who made a classic dad joke. I hated those when I was a kid.

"Honey please, you don't need to suffocate them in BLOODY awful puns!!!" My mom said a pun and continued."I did it with a straight face!!!" "That's it I'm done I'm gonna start packing for Shoto-san mansion to control my powers, stay safe hardcore punk. Goodbye." and then Kaito just left. Our parents started to worry. "Welp, I guess that's my cue to go. Bye dad bye mom." I said before I cut them off. "Wait Swe-".

I asked Ako "Can you please help me to find the Night Class uniform?".

Sorry for the long wait, enjoy. Now it's probably 2 or 3 weeks for a chapter.