unsteady

❛  IF YOU LOVE ME,   DON'T LET GO  ❜

❛  IF YOU LOVE ME,
DON'T LET GO 

     —  RIVERDALE WAS A mysterious place at the best of times. There was no walking to a pizza takeaway, without someone knowing about you : your name, your family and probably what pizza you're going to order. Well, that's what it's like for Brynn Harris anyways, she's Riverdale's very own "shining star" – a singer, dancer, river vixen, an amazing lecturer and athlete. Everyone knew about her, and that's exactly what her parents wanted. They wanted Brynn to be the 'it girl' of Riverdale, when she first came to them at the tender age of 5, so they let her make a name for herself. That was their plan, and they did exactly that.

Brynn was beautiful mess of her parents' creation. They made her perfectly. Like everyone, she had her flaws – she wasn't the prettiest girl in the world, but she was something too special to miss. She wasn't above average at school in general, but her passion for certain topics made up for that. Every flaw she had she could conceal with something, making her the closest Riverdale had to perfection.

However, what happened on the Fourth of July, that was something else. That day broke people or it was going to break people along the line somewhere, it was a downhill slope for Riverdale. Brynn and Cheryl had unconditional love for each other, they were the best friends. Jason somehow became a part of their friendship and was nothing but a sweetheart to Brynn, and vice versa. Then, the biggest mystery Riverdale has experienced sparked alive when two teenagers found Jason's body, a bullet hole through his forehead. That was the day when Brynn Harris' life hit rock-bottom, and that meant it couldn't get any worse. This was the change that Brynn needed, to show that she wasn't just a mindless cheerleader. Her change didn't go unnoticed by many especially a jock under the name of Reggie Mantle, who was already a fool for her and has been for years.

brynn harris  leigh anne pinnock

   monica harris  courtney cox   chandler harris  matthew perry    poppy richmond  elle fanning    theo flores  diego boneta    jughead jones iii  ryan potterelizabeth cooper  freya mavor    cameron parkinson  nick jonas    roxanne turner  sophie ...

   monica harris courtney cox
chandler harris matthew perry
   poppy richmond elle fanning
   theo flores diego boneta
   jughead jones iii  ryan potter
elizabeth cooper freya mavor
   cameron parkinson nick jonas
roxanne turner  sophie cookson

   status  on-going
   started  5th february 2017
   published  2nd april 2017
   completed —  tbd

disclaimer:  i don't own archie
   comics/riverdale, comics/tv series or
   any of the characters included in them.
   i only own my oc's that i add to the
   story & any additional storyline that i
   may include in this book!
warning:  this story contains strong
   language. sexual themes and references,
   sexism, adult humour or adult themes
   e.g. sex, drugs, alcohol etc. all of them
   are throughout the book. so if none of
   that's your cup of tea then you have
   been warned!
author's note:  this book used to be
   named diamond in the rough but i felt
   like it needed to be changed. also, i've
   changed the cast a bit because i found
   out about people being problematic,
   please tell me if other cast members are
   problematic so i can try to change them
   because i don't really keep up with how
   a lot of people are problematic!

intro of unsteady.
©phoebesbuffay