♞ Chapter 13 ♞

Chapter 13

A shout, that hurt B's ears in the kitchen, peeled through the house. she was about to rush up stairs to see what was going on when Myley rushed down. still in her pajama shorts and tank top. "Momma, oh my God."
She was smiling from ear to ear and bouncing like a small child.
"What Child? calm down and tell me what's going on." Beth said confused.
Myley stuck her hand in B's face with a laugh.
Beth's mouth dropped open as she grabbed her daughters hand, "Oh honey" she said breathless and then looked at Myley with a wide smile. "It's beautiful." 

    Myley ran out of the house and to the barn, Harley turned to see her running figure a second before she slammed into him.  jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist, passionately kissing Harley until he had no choice but to grab a handful of cheeks and hold on.
"Honey, Your....playing with fire."
He  growled between kisses, fighting like hell not to get excited, standing in the middle of the barn.

"Harley, I love you so much." Harley chuckled as he finally figured out what was going on.
Pulling her back in, he kissed her soundly, "Your most welcome baby. I love you."
Harley pulled back, Myley slid down his body. Torturing them both by rubbing her whole body against his. With a smile, she noted his closed eyes and purposely even breathing.
"Did you have to run out here half dressed?"
Harley said half under his breath so no one heard as he teased, "I can see those excited little roses under your shirt. It seriously pushes a man to thinking about tossing hay in a horse stall and making a Filly scream."
Myley closed her eyes and lay her forehead against his thick chest.
"We can't do that why?"
She groaned, Harley bent down to her ear, "because baby you are not a quiet lover and the whole barn would hear you, when I got done."

Myley groaned, she bit Harley's ear, when she felt the tips of his fingers brush the underside of her cheek, under the edge of
her shorts.
. "You better get that sweet ass back in the house, before I spank it." He growled in warning. 

Myley bit into his neck this time and the sound of his growl, made her quiver, "You touch me and my body comes undone, Harley." She said breathlessly.

  Quicker than Myley could register rhe events,  Harley was ducking up the stairs to the abandoned hayloft.
Setting her on a bale of hay, he hit his knees spreading her thighs.
hands in her hair, he demanded entrance to her hot mouth. With  his free hand, he slipped under her scrap of cloth, that covered her breast. He pinched, with just enough pressure to hear that little sound pass her lips. Sitting back, his eyes dropped. " Get ready filly, I am about to show this ranch just how happily we will carry on around here."

Myley was too lost to think, she leaned forward and kissed him once more. Pulling back, he refocused on his prize. Pushing the sorry excuse for lace shorts to the side,  and he dropped and with the flat of his tongue and licked up her soaking wet slit. "Damn baby,  you are soaking wet."
He said in a low dangerous voice as he sat back on his heels watching his finger slowly sink into her wet channel. When she let loose a muffled cry, he looked up to see her face with a look of ecstasy, her sexy bottom lip between her teeth.
He refocused on her lower body as he slowly moved his finger inside her, the smell of her sweet essence and hay a heavenly
mixture. "yea baby, squeeze those tight muscles around my finger, damn you tear me apart."
He growled as he leaned back in and flicked his tongue over her tight bud
. "I want to marry you this weekend baby. I want to take you in our bed and your not leaving the house or bed for at least three days.
You won't be able to walk when I am done." He spoke with his thick southern drawl as lust consumed him. "Harley please, I want ..." Harley looked up as he curled his finger inside her stroking that special spot making her pant for breath. "What baby?" 

  Myley bit her lip and lifted her hips, when he stopped she moaned, "I need you...inside me..filling me..please Harley." she cried softly.
With a growl Harley stood and slowly opened his jeans
before he could regain his position in the floor, Myley leaned forward and licked the tip of his hard length. A curse left Harley's mouth as she sucked on just the tip, hard. Harley jerked back, dropping to his knees her pulled her off the bale and unto his hard length. "Ride me baby," He commanded
her, when she moved to sink root deep unto him, he pulled her back up only to drop her down, harder. Myley bit her lip to keep quiet when she really wanted to cry out. "Yea that's it baby, take it." He demanded and then grabbing her his, pulled her back and forth across him. Myley leaned forward and sunk
her teeth into his neck as she tried to muffle her cries. "So good" she moaned as she moved on him.
Within minutes they both exploded with hard bites to muffle the sounds and so hard it took  few minutes to come back to earth. "You will be the death of me baby."
Harley panted as he took time to catch his breath.