"Hi Im Louis"🌚

Louis' P.O.V
     "So I think that's everything" he told me as we walked outside the office.
"You can go back in and adjust to the room as soon as I make sure your name is on this door" he laughed pointing at the door. There was a loud bang from behind us and a deep voice
"Hurry up!! You know Mr Styles hates to be kept waiting, especially with new staff!!" As I was about to ask who were that, a young man turned around the corner and I gasped. Third fitty of the day. Harry chuckled and I saw he was chuckling at a young man who was holding a bundle of files behind
"Zayn, Zayn took ya long enough" chuckled Harry. Zayn smirked
"Young Dan here kept dropping all the files" he chuckled going into his pocket. I couldn't see his face because he was facing Mr Styles. He pulled out a small plate of black.
"Oh it's stunning. Brilliant Job Zayn" complimented Harry.
"So where is he then?" Asked Zayn.
"Right behind you" chuckled Harry.
Zayn turned and I gasped at him, he had thin short black silky hair, with some deep brown eyes, a tanned face with a masculine sculpture and he had a small bit of facial hair but it suited him. Damn!!
"You didn't tell me he was fit" Zayn murmured to Mr Styles. I could tell he didn't want me to hear, so I stayed silent.
"Shut up, not this one Zayn!" He mumbled back. What the hell does that mean? Why did Harry say no? Zayn is fit and if I have a chance then I'd like to take it!! I felt angry at Mr Styles.
"So who are you?" Zayn asked smirking holding out his hand.
"I'm Louis"I answered back accepting the handshake" but you already know that" my flirty sass kicking in. I saw from corner of my eye Mr Styles glare at my basic flirting. I wanted to laugh.
"Well you will be seeing me around a lot more" he told me, I frowned "im Harry's other assistant" he told me. I nodded understanding. Suddenly I heard "he likes boys" playing, my eyes widened as I quickly removed my phone from my back pocket and saw Niall's name. I felt nervous again
"Can I take this?" I asked. They both nodded and turned away.
"Niall?" I asked into the phone.
"DID YOU GET THE JOB!!??" Screamed Niall causing me to flinch
"Yes I did. Why? Wait how do you know I applied for a job?"
"Your mum told me. Who's your boss? Is he wrinkly?" Asked Niall.
"Wow aha and no actually he's quite young" I told him looking at Harry's back, by the boys posture I could tell they were both listening "he's called Harry Styles and he's 23"
"23!! Holy fucking shit!! Imma type his name in google" he told me, I heard him type away then a scream causing me to take the phone slightly away
"OH MY GOD LOUIS!!! HE IS FUCKING HOT AS FUCK!! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO WORK WITH HIM WITHOUT POUNCING ON DAT GOOD LOOKING DICK!!!" Screamed Niall very fucking loud. I cringed hoping Harry didn't hear sorry I erm mean Mr Styles.
"Niall!! Shut the fuck up!!" I hissed into the phone "I finish work at 4, meet me after?" I asked rolling my eyes at Niall's stupidity.
"Oh fuck yes!!" And with that he hung up. Harry and Zayn turned around
"Nice seeing you Tomlinson, better get used to this handsome face seeing your pretty little face" Zayn smirked causing me to blush as he walked away.
"Yeah I got to get off, I have work" Mr Styles said turning around but then "by the way I heard everything your friend Niall said" he smirked before walking away and leaving me looking like a goldfish with my mouth wide open.