"Yeah hes fit"💕

Louis' P.O.V
Me and Niall were sat in Nando's. I had gone home first and changed into my blue and white top with my black blazer and white scarf. I kept on my white VANS and black skinny jeans, but Niall came straight from his work experience. So he was still wearing his work clothing which was a grey blazer with a white shirt underneath with a black stripe running down through the buttons. Then his dark blue skinny jeans with his black converses.
"So many choices" signed a smiling Niall, I laughed and smiled.
"Well I'm getting the chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese" I told him.
"Chicken chicken hmm pizzzaaa" smirked Niall he's eyes lighting up.
We ordered and while we waited for our food, Niall turned to me
"So is Mr Styles even fitter in person?" Smirked Niall, I smiled and nodded.
"How was your first day anyways?" He asked me. I shrugged
"It was actually pretty good although I was mainly settling in. Apparently to Harry the real work doesn't start till next week" I laughed.
"So Lou what is he too you? Mr Styles or Harry?" He asked biting his lip.
"Mr Styles at the moment but he's told me as soon as he trusts me and gets to know me then it will become Harry" I smirked shaking unable to hide my excitement.
"Think you can show me around sometime?" Niall asked,
"Probably" I answered looking up.
"Friday?" I nodded.
"So anyways back to Harry or should I say Mr Styles" smirked Niall, I rolled my eyes "what's your opinion on him?"
"Wellll" I started "he's quite funny and he's really nice and he's pretty sound" I said thinking about the long haired curly boss of mine.
"Annnnnd" sang Niall.
"Yeah he's fit" I laughed. Niall slapped me on the shoulder smirking
"No shit Sherlock" I stuck my finger up at him but before he could say anything else our food arrived.
"Fuck yes!!" Murmured Niall, I rolled my eyes yet again.
I was at home and I was stalking Harry and I must admit he did have really good fashion, too good fashion too almost as if he was g-
"Is he gay or somat?" Asked my mum from my shoulder, I shrugged
"To be honest, I don't know" my mum looked down at me smiling
"Bet you would love that wouldn't you" she laughed hugging me from behind, I pushed myself further into my mums embrace and nodded blushing.
"Hmm anyways I'm going to go put the twin girls to bed okay darling, night night I love you" she told me heading towards the door.
"Give them a kiss from me please and I love you and them" I smiled before signing once my mum closed the door. She got me thinking, he did have really good fashion and they wasn't many pictures with girls as they were with Boys. What if he was gay? I mean- shut the fuck up Louis! He's ya boss, that annoying voice told me. I rolled my eyes which felt like the hundredth time today before shutting down everything. I went into my bedroom and looked Into the mirror whilst I brushed my teeth. I then changed into my boxers and climbed into bed closing my eyes dreaming of a certain curly haired guy.