Chapter Uno

It was a lovely Friday night. The streets were buzzing with people wanting to go to the nearest pub, cars were polluting the environment, artifacts were being stolen and a certain thief covered in red and black leather was having a blast.
The Bristol Museum & Art Gallery had some new exhibitions from a week ago and Sparrow hadn't had the chance to admire it yet.

Yes, the new found artifacts were priceless. Well, they weren't exactly priceless, in fact the main reason the girl was there was because they were really expensive. Like really expensive.
Sparrow felt like a little kid on a candy shop. Her face was glowing with glee. She loved art after all. She loved it so much that she was majoring in it, much to the displeasure of mum and dad. They wanted her to be a doctor like them. Well that couldn't be helped, could it?

She started arranging the artifacts so she could just pick them and leave as fast as she could to the organization. She still wanted to hang out with Eddy, her partner.
She had promised him that they were going to a pub near their apartment after the night's heist.

Eddy was a... well he was an assassin for hire. While Sparrow earned her life stealing for The Unseen Brotherhood, Edmundo earned his by killing. The twenty year old girl didn't really mind. He only really killed the bad guys and she wasn't exactly a goody two shoes either. Besides, they had known each other since they were little kids.

She still remembered the days where they were young, scared and hopeless. That thought made her chuckle. They sure had changed through the course of the years.

She worked as fast as she could, deactivating the alarms (and that wasn't as easy as it sounded), but, unfortunately for her, she wasn't as fast as she would have liked and could clearly start to hear the quick footsteps of the guards.

How did they know?? I was so fucking careful.

Sparrow moved quickly and quietly like a cat.

The archer grabbed the artifacts and put them in her black bag that was strapped to her back. When the first guards ran in to the room, she pulled a smoke arrow that she had brought with her and quickly released it next to them. The pretty blond guard looked at her masked face and even with the smoke surrounding her, she tried running towards the thief.

"Don't you dare leaving this building!"

"Sorry princess, I have people to see, places to be!"

The last thing Sparrow heard before jumping out of the building were the guards heavy coughs.

The young girl wanted to go back to her cozy home and eat an entire box of chocolate, but alas, the night was still young and she did promised Eddy to meet up

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Listen up nerds! Yes this chapter is super duper short but I am already working on the second one. As you may not know, my first language is not English and I'm a tiny young child so I do have a little bit of trouble writing in it. If I make any mistake please please please tell me. I accept criticism because I'm writing this book to learn and to improve. And yes! There are other female archers beside Allison Argent! Who would have thought?

26/3/2017