Only You and Me

Trinity's POV- 12 years old

I sit in my room, sprawled out on my bed and a book in front of my face. I'm just wating for my dad to come home so we can go to his concert. I'm wearing a blue plaid shirt and jean shorts with black Osiris high tops. I slide my light jean jacket on as I hear the door open. I slide my cell phone into my pocket and run down the stairs two at a time.

" Daddy!" I yell like a little girl as I run into his arms. He loves it that I still call him that. My dad laughs and wraps his arms around me, planting a kiss on my forehead. I smile and he releases me from the hug.

" I've got to get ready, Trinity. I'll be right back," my dad states and I nod as he climbs up the stairs. I flop down onto the couch like Uncle Louis always does. He jumps and crosses his legs in the air, and I've always laughed when he did that. I take my phone out and smile at the cover, that had my dad and Uncle Niall on it. I've always had this case and I never want to take it off.

" Ready to go?" My dad's voice brings me back to reality as he slips on his sneakers. I jump up and nod excitedly. I slide my phone back into my pocket and join my father, who's dressed like me: A blue plaid shirt and jean shorts. Of course, they reach his knees. His hair is cutely messy. Why my mom left him, I have no idea. My dad's practically perfect. I quickly tie my hair up in a messy yet curly ponytail and run out to our car. I jump into the passenger seat and watch my dad step outside, close the door and lock it, and walk over to the car. He slides into the drivers seat and starts up the car. I smile quickly at him and bounce in my seat.

" I'm so excited! I get to see Uncle Louis, Uncle Harry, Uncle Zayn, and Uncle Niall again!" I exclaim and my father laughs.

" They're excited to see you, too," he promises and my smile grows. I rest my hand on top of my father's as he drives down the road. I see him smile and he pulls up to a large arena. He drives behind the huge building and stops the car.

" Daddy, if Lou needs help, can I help her this time? Pretty please?" I beg as we walk to the door with a bold label reading : Performers Only. I see Lou, One Direction's hairdresser walk in with baby Lux. Then I see Uncle Louis and his new girlfriend, Megan. I really like her. She's funny like Uncle Louis. I quickly glance at my father, who nods with a smile. I run up behind Uncle Louis and jump on his back.

" HI UNCLE LOUIS!" I scream and he laughs. He looks over his shoulder and his blue eyes meet mine.

" HI TRINITY!" He yells back and I laugh. I jump off his back and he turns around, arms out wide. I smile and run into his arms, wrapping mine around his waist. He kisses the top of my head like my dad did and my smile grows.

" Hi Megan!" I exclaim, breaking away from the hug. I quickly hug her, still not used to her being around. Eleanor only left Louis about 3 months ago and Louis found Megan only a month ago when they were in America. I stayed with my friend Andrew and his family while they were away.

" Hi Trinity," Megan replies and I smile slightly. Louis and Megan entwine their hands and walk inside without uttering another word to me. I feel my smile drop and I walk back to my dad.

Liam's POV

Trinity walks back over, the smile on her face gone. She steps beside me and I pull her close. Soon, Niall runs up and smiles.

" Hi Trinity!" Niall exclaims, his voice laced with happiness and excitement.

" Hi Uncle Niall!" Trinity exclaims and hugs Niall. He hugs back, resting his head on top of hers.

" Hi Liam," Niall states and I smile.

" Hi Niall," I reply and look at Trinity. She looks so happy with Niall.

Well no duh! He's amazing with kids! I exclaim in my head. My smile grows as my eyes meet Niall's. Trinity suddenly bolts forward, startling both Niall and I. I watch her make a beeline for Lou, who's motioning us all over. Trinity disappears inside and we follow, watching Trinity walk into Lou's work room. I smile slightly and Niall moves closer to me. I drape my arm over his shoulder in a friendly way and I see his cheeks go pink. I walk into Lou's work room with Niall and Lou follows. We sit down in our normal chairs in front of clean mirrors. I look in the mirror to see Lou, Trinity, and 3 stylists.

" Where's Vanessa?" Lou asks, and the other girls shake their heads. I see Trinity perk up a little and it makes me smile.

" Can I help, Lou?" Trinity blurts out and Lou looks at her with a smile. She quickly writes something down on a notepad and gives it to Trinity.

" You can do your dad's hair," Lou tells Trinity, making her smile and bounce lightly on her feet. Soon, Trinity is behind me and she rests her chin on my shoulder. A tall woman with blonde hair and piercing green eyes walks over to Harry, and starts working. A average heighted girl with brown hair and blue eyes starts working on Zayn, and a girl who looks the same works on Louis. Lou starts working on Niall and I feel Trinity run her hands through my hair gently. She giggles slightly when she looks in the mirror to see my smiling.

Trinity's POV

I keep running my hands through my dad's hair, just like he did to me before he put my hair up when I was younger. Once I get all the tangles out I look at the notepad and put a bit of gel on my hands, just like it tells me to do. I rub my hands together and make my father's hair stick up in a quiff, then I use the remaining gel on my hands to make the back look good. I blow dry his hair to make the gel dry quicker. Once I finish, my father takes a look in the mirror with a smile.

" You did a great job, Trinity!" My dad exclaims, getting the attention of everyone else. I feel myself blush as they all stare at my dad.

" Good job, Trin!" Lou praises and a smile forms on my face. Soon, all the rest of the boys are done and dressed. I hear the shreiks of teenage girls, and I wince at the ear-splitting noise. I hug my dad quickly and he wraps his arms around me.

" It's only you and me, Trinity," He mutters, and I feel some tears escape my eyes as he walks away and on the stage, leaving me alone in the deserted room.