2

Rubbing your eyes, swollen like the moon from lack of sleep, you lean your head back into the pillows and pull the covers up to your nose, hoping they would provide more heat so that you could sleep. your eyelashes flutter and waves of your imagination wash over you, the water a chilling embrace in your mind.

you spring off the hotel bed to get to your bag on the floor in front of you. "tyler come on, the park opens soon!" you giggle as you pull out shorts and a shirt to change into, dropping your sweatpants to the ground. tyler looks up at you from where he was lying on the bed and hopped up to change out of his comfortable close too. "i'm coming, I'm coming" he trips out of his sweatpants and yanks on some skinny jeans and a tank top. "tyler it's gonna be hot, don't you have shorts," you ask "haha shorts, me? that's funny," the brunet replies as you roll your eyes.

(a/n this one)

(a/n this one)

tyler lets out a cute little laugh and digs for his wallet, upon finding it he pulls out the tickets before stuffing it in his back pocket. he reaches for your hand and entwines his spindly fingers with yours before running into the hall and to the elevator. you both throw yourselves out the front door and run to the ticket booth. tyler flashes them the tickets to scan and the young man in the booth asks for your wrist. "tyler what is this?" he smiles a big goofy smile, "i bought fast passes for us," he sings out as he lets the guy in the booth put on one of those neon green paper fast pass bracelets before urging you to do the same. "you didn't have to do that!" you blush profusely as you get your paper bracelet on too. "oh yes i did," tyler said as he grabbed your hand and ran with you into the park.

"first up, the Gemini," tyler shrills, leading you across the park to the red and blue racing roller coasters

"first up, the Gemini," tyler shrills, leading you across the park to the red and blue racing roller coasters. (a/n, i live in ohio, a couple hours away from cedar point, two years ago i went three times that year oops. so yeah, i'll get some pictures up of the coasters soon, but ive gone to this place way too many times. anyway, back to it) "red or blue?" tyler's voice grew louder as you ran up the stairs together, closer to where the twin coasters lay in wait. "red," you shout as you reach the top of the steps, tyler's hand in yours, and you run like two excited little kids to the front car of the red coaster, and wait for it to take off. you and tyler are giddy, and scream louder than anyone when the operator asks if everyone is ready to go (a/n *sings* get me out of my mind get me out of my mind, and if you got that i will love you forever). the young girl pushes a few buttons and flips a switch and the ride sets off, slowly tugging up the hill. tyler raises his arms, hand still entwined with yours, and the red coaster zooms ahead down the hill. tyler lets out a little whoop and waves his nimble arms in the air at every turn. you look at him and see the joy radiating from his tanned face, before looking to your right to see the blue coaster catch up to you. you stick your hand out so that the people in the sky blue train next to you can high five it as they pass, you let out a scream of joy as the coaster makes its way around the corkscrew near the end of the track. the end is in sight and the blue train stops short of the finish and your train zips past them, winning the race.

"oh wow, it's been a while since I've ridden this ride," tyler said, still giddy from the high of a totally random win. you laugh a pretty laugh and grab on to tyler's hand again "you are such a little kid," you chime.

"am not," he says, mock offence in his voice, as he skips away, pulling you behind him.

(a/n this is the gemini if you wanna see how it works)

you roll your eyes and skip right behind him. he leads you to a variety of the coasters around the park, and you feel a certain warmth in your chest, happy to be in the sun with the boy that you love. (a/n so many panic! references in here) he leads you up to a booth, at which for $5 they will try to guess your age, birthday (the month and day within a week),  or weight, and if they guess incorrectly, you get a prize. tyler hands them $10 and your face turns pink, you don't like when he buys stuff for you, but it makes him happy so you let him. they guess both of your birthdays wrong and you pick out matching squid hats, you get a blue one and he gets a red one, and you tug them on and trot around the park together in search of a dip n dots stand.

 they guess both of your birthdays wrong and you pick out matching squid hats, you get a blue one and he gets a red one, and you tug them on and trot around the park together in search of a dip n dots stand

(a/n i have a cute lil pink one)

hand in hand, matching squid hats on head, you march up to the dip n dots booth and you make tyler let you buy something, and you live up to the promise by buying the biggest, over-priced bowl of rainbow dip n dots to share with the brown eyed boy. you pull out your phone to check the time; "1:24,"  guiding an overflowing spoon of the creamy, frozen beads into your mouth, you turn to your tattooed boyfriend and wipe some of the rainbow off of your cheek. "let's go to the beach after?" you ask him, his face lights up and he nods his head so hard that the melting rainbow dots, now turning an orange brown, splash out of the plastic cup. you each take a sip of the sugary liquid in the cup before throwing it out and tyler rolls his jeans up. you walk hand and hand to the beach.

"woo!" you let out a happy little yelp as you kick your shoes off and run through the sand, wind blowing through your hair and tyler runs behind you and scoops you up, he carries you to the water and splashes around with you in his arms bridal style, your arms wrapped around his neck, and you reach up and plant a wet kiss on his mouth. he sets you down and wraps his arms around you and kisses you back while you stand in the chilly lake water, not caring about the sand squishing between your toes. you had tyler with you, and that's all that mattered.

the slender boy unwrapped his arms from you and cupped your cheeks, his lips pulled back in a goofy smile before he boops his forehead on yours and kisses you nose. "i'm so glad i brought you here today, i'm having the best time with you," he whispers over the soft lull of the water dancing around your shins. "i love you so much and i'm finding myself fall hard-"

Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrow

A cute little mew sounds from the foot of your bed as your cat makes his way over to you, rubbing his head on your face. you pet his soft little head before pulling him close to you. "every time it gets good i get interrupted, oh well."

a/n sorry this was so long and awkward. enjoy

~Jish~