4

softly huffing, you plop down in your bed and let tyler rest his little lamb head on your chest again before angerly closing your eyes. "i'd prefer to dream interrupted this time"  you think, slightly upset that life constantly throws something at you. fingers on tyler's soft face, you lie in the dark for a few minutes until youre sucked back into your alternate life.

~~~

"close your eyes," tyler chirps happily, standing behind you with his hands on your waist to guide you around all the restaraunts out by the beach.

it's early, only about 6:30 and you look up at the sky, the sun slowly starting to go down staining the fluffy clouds light orange and pink, before you squeeze your eyes shut and let tyler lead you through the throng of antsy part visiters. you hold your arms out in front of you as not to bump in to anyone and you feel the lithe fingers of your boyfriend gently press into your hips as he turns you around. "open," he urges softly, resting his chin on your head, draping a striped arm over your shoulder.

your eyes widen and you flit your eyes back and fourth between the opened red doors and the oriental interior  design of the restaurant. "Tomo Sushi and Hibachi" you read aloud and let a big toothy smile sprout on your face. tyler grabs your hand and drags you into the restaurant, "just sushi or a full on hibachi?" he asks as you stand in the front of the restaurant. "just sushi," you murmur and the server leads you to a booth.

(a/n don't laugh at me for actually going to the cedar point website to find a restaurant for my children to go to.... smh)

you flip through the menu looking for the best, most inexpensive sushi you could find. tyler must have noticed you frantically searching the pages because he spoke up, "don't worry about the price babe, just get what you really want, i got it i promise." you sigh and blush because everything at cedar point is ridiculously overpriced, and then he brings you into an expensive restaurant to eat after buying you fast pass tickets and random garbage in the park. but you oblige and when the waitress strolls over, tyler orders a rainbow roll to share and you order a spider roll. both of you ask for sprite with your meals, the waitress nods and saunters away.

"now, i know I'm not as good a drummer as josh," tyler says, picking up the chopsticks next to him and beginning to rap on the table, "but I'm pretty damn close." you giggle as you watch your lamb eyed boyfriend drum on the red oriental table in the middle of the restaurant and he drops one of the chopsticks on the floor. "'pretty damn close' to josh huh," you tease him. "awe shut up you know you loved it," his eyes crinkled with joy as he laughed in mock defense.

the waitress comes back with sprites and two bowls of miso soup while the chef prepares your sushi. you squeal and sip at your sprite as you and tyler make small talk about how you each are enjoying the park and are excited for the fireworks later.

"enjoying your soup?" you ask, giggling at tyler as he slurps the light broth out of the big spoon. his face reddens, you love it when you make his soft lamb skin blush (a/n that wasn't weird was it? oops), and he places the spoon on a napkin next to him and gently nudges you with his foot under the table. it takes everything for you to not get up and slide into the booth next to him, but you stay in side of the booth and the waitress comes back holding your sushi.

"rainbow roll?" she asks, her voice high pitched and welcoming, and tyler gestures that it's his.

"aaaaaaand a spider roll," she pipes out as she places the plate in front of you

"if you need anything, just holler, want any wine or anything?" the waitress chimes cheerfully and you and tyler both shake your heads, and she smiles and walks off to another table

picking up a pair of chopsticks, you grab a piece of your sushi and plop it in your mouth, looking over at tyler to see him doing the same, but using his finger, and you glare at him. "what? i dropped one on the floor, i don't want to use it, germs," he mumbled around a piece of salmon. you call for the waitress and she hands you another pair of chopsticks for tyler to use before she leaves, chuckling under her breath. "you know, ty, using your fingers to eat sushi is not the most proper thing to do," you tease him and he rolls his eyes then pourins some soy sauce over the rest of his roll.

"you want any?" he asks and you swap a couple pieces of sushi and finish your meal. the waitress ambles over to the table and places the bill between you and your lamb-eyed boyfriend. he grabs the book and puts some money in it and hands it back to the waitress, he tells her to keep the change as a tip and he gets up and leads you outside.

"park closes at 10, it's 8:30, wanna just walk and see what things we can find?" tyler asks, entwining his fingers with yours. you glance up at the darkening sky and answer, "let's go to the carousel." tyler nods, "the normal one or the racing one?" you drop his hand and sprint away, glancing over your shoulder and shouting, "the racing one, i bet i'll be you there!" you throw your head up and laugh as you hear tyler's feet beat the ground behind you.

a/n this was shorter than my last chapters but oh well, this is coming to an end, the next chapter will be the last ):

don't forget to share and vote and comment and all that jazz, i hope i get more reads on this even though it sucks.

~Josh~