plan {e}

A/N; thank you @Kyliejenner1253 for this request. this ones pretty long. hope you enjoy💗

💙*******************************💙
Your POV;
"Y/N WAKE UP. WE'RE LEAVING SOON" you heard from downstairs.

You groaned as you got up and made your way downstairs.

"Morning sunshine"

"Morning Logan," you said greeting your roommate.

"You ready for the day ahead of you?" Logan asked you.

"I could have just stayed here you know. I don't even know why you're bringing me" you sighed.

"Y/n, you need to get out of your comfort zone. I want you to meet some new people down there," he said.

"Whatever. I'm only doing this to see Jake" you replied dryly.

"Go and get ready, the cabs gonna be here soon," Logan said before walking towards his room.

You were totally dreading this trip. See, you lived with the famous vine star Logan Paul. Your parents were friends with the Paul family. They introduced you to Jake and Logan and the three of you became inseparable. When Jake and Logan moved out to LA, you were devastated.

Soon after, you decided you wanted to follow your dreams and move out to LA to benefit your photography career. It took a lot of convincing, but eventually, your parents let you move out here with Logan. They thought it would be better for you if you stayed with Logan and not Jake. Logan would keep you from doing stupid shit and getting distracted from photography. It was a good choice. Logan has kept you the good kid you are. He got you tons of practicing jobs where you did photo shoots for his friends. You were living the dream down in LA.

A few times every month, Logan would go down to see Jake. You've been there a few times, but others you were just too lazy to wake up and go. Since the last time you went, the house Jake lives in has filled with many new faces.

"YOU READY YET?" you heard Logan yell from outside your room.

You packed your toothbrush into your bag and zipped it up.

"YEAH COMING" you yelled back.

You opened the door of your room and walked out closing it behind you.

"K let's go, the cabs waiting outside," Logan said.

You nodded and followed him out of the door of your apartment. You both took the elevator down to the main lobby and walked out towards the cab. You put your bags in the trunk and jumped into the car. Logan sat in the front while you sat in the back.

"Here's the address," Logan said to the driver while showing him Jakes address on his phone.

The driver nodded and typed it into his GPS before beginning to drive.

💙*******************************💙
Your POV;
"Y/n, wake up we're here" you heard Logan say.

You probably fell asleep on the ride here. You rubbed your eyes open. Both you and Logan thanked the driver before retrieving your bags from the trunk and walking to the front of the house. Logan rang the doorbell as you played with your rings.

"AYYYY" you heard.

You looked up and saw Jake and Logan hugging. Jake turned to you and smiled.