A Headband!

"Hey, you over there!" Thetah called out. You walked over to her.

"Yeah?" you asked.

"Wanna play?" she replied.

"Sure! I'd love a good game of Seven Minutes in Heaven," you answered.

"Alright, ___. Reach your hand in," Thetah said.

You reached your hand inside the hat she held in her hands. You felt many items inside the hat, about 16 of them. You pulled out a. . .

Headband!

"Yay!" you cheered, knowing who owned the item you pulled out. Rose stood up and brushed dust off of her skirt. She walked into the closet and waited for you. You and Rose were close friends. She was the sophisticated one while you were the playful, silly one.

Eridan came over and pushed you two into the closet.

"Have fun," he said, slamming the door. You grinned and hugged Rose.

"Oh, Rose!" you cried. "It's so nice to see you again!"

Rose chuckled and said, "Nice to see you too, dear, but please let go."

You let go of Rose and sat next to her. You played with her hair, noticing that she wasn't wearing her normal headband.

"So, ___. You seem pretty happy to see me," Rose said, letting you play with her hair.

"Of course! I really, reaaaaaally missed you! It's been so long!" you cried, hugging Rose again. Rose rolled her eyes and smiled, letting you hug her. You two spent the rest of the time talking until Eridan opened up the door.

"Alright. Time's up. Get out," Eridan said, pulling you two out. You and Rose walked over to the couch and talked again, reminiscing the times you had.

---

Congratulations!

You reunited with your best friend, Rose! You really missed her after she went away, playing Sburb with John and the others. You're really glad she's back, and she's glad to see you again.