Is this it ?

Things you'll need to know for this chapter

(F/c)= Favorite Car

-(Y/N)'s P.o.v-

I walked out and hopped into my mom's (F/c) and looked at my phone. The ride to school was silent neither mom or I talked just listened to what was on the radio, soon we arrived at Killmin High. 

I stepped out of the (F/c) "Goodbye Mom" I said putting on my best fake smile to try to hide how nervous I was "Okay sweetie, Have a wonderful day!" I was about to reply but she had already drove off. I sighed and turned back to the school in front of me "Well here I go"

Once I walked into the school I looked around and was a bit shocked, the high school was smaller than I thought but bigger than most. I walked towards what I thought was the principal's office. I walked in and was met by a face only a few inches from mine "Ahh!!!" I pushed the figure back.

"Uggh oww" I looked down at the figure...it was a boy. He was rather tall maybe around 6 feet tall and had Icy blue eyes((He's my Oc Yay!)) "I'm so so very sorry, you just startled me" I held my hand out to help him up, He took it and stood up "No I'm sorry I shouldn't have been that close to you heh" He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh are you new here?" He asked breaking the silence "Yeah I am I was just about to get my schedule" He nodded thoughtfully "Miss (L/n)" I looked up at the women at the desk "Yes?" you walked over to her "Here is your schedule" You bowed "Thank you" you walked back over to the boy "Ah you got your schedule, Let me see"

 He'd take it from your hands "H-Hey give that back!" You tried to grab it but he held it out of your reach "Hmm" you looked up at him still clearly angry "Well we have most of the same classes together."

 "Let me see" he held it down for you to look at "I could show you around the school if you want" You smiled "Sure! Thank you" He nodded and held the door open for you and then walked out after you "Oh i'm (Y/N)" He'd look down and a light blush tinted his pale cheeks

"I'm Calvin".

((Yay! another chapter done. Sorry if that was a bit short but hope you enjoyed and stay Kawaii (Y/N)~Chan (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Otaku~Chan))