2. the club

*a couple of days later*

Your POV
"Dad please."

"(Y/N)! What have I told you?"

"But dad!"

"Will there be music?" Your father asked and you nod. "Will there be alcohol?" He asks. You nodded again.

"But I won't have any. I promise. I swear to god I won't."

"Don't use his name in vain."

"(F/N). Honey. Just let her go to this party. It's Anthony's going away party, just let her go. This might be the last time she ever sees him. Ever." Your mother states putting down her book. Your mother loved to read. That was her source of entertainment. She would read history love novels, they were her favourite.

"Please Dad." You beg your father.

"Fine. But I want you back here at 12."

"12?"

"We can make it 11:30."

"No no. 12 is good. Thank you." You smile and run back upstairs to shower and get changed for tonight. It was meant to be a causal party. Once you showered, you put on your favourite dress. Not one of those sleeved dresses your father made you wear to church, but a dress you wanted to wear. You paired it with your favourite pair of canvas shoes. Again, it was a casual party. You made your way over to Sam's house.

"Church girl, didn't think you'd show up." Sam spat and you rolled your eyes.

"Beats me." You shrugged and walked in and found yourself in the kitchen with Chloe and her boyfriend Nigel. He was on the baseball team as well. You looked around the unfamiliar room, looking at all the Latin people and Hispanic people dancing around.

"(Y/N) have some of the punch. It's really good." Nigel suggested pouring you glass.

"Thanks." You smiled and take a sip. The drink had a bitter taste to it. It was definitely mixed with something alcoholic. You had brought Anthony a gift, and you wanted to give it to him. You spotted Ma Ramos talking another woman who was here.

"Hey Ms Ramos." You waved at her.

"(Y/N) darling. I'm so glad you could make it. Anthony didn't think you would."

"I persuaded my dad." You smiled.

"You should become a law. If you can persuade him, you can persuade anyone." She joked hugging you. You returned her hug.

"D-do you know where Anthony is?" You asked her.

"Maybe in his room. He ran up there just a minute ago to find another CD or something." She smiled at you. You skip upstairs and try and find a room where Anthony would be. Eww, you say to yourself and you can here thumping and moaning coming from a room down the hall. You turn around, tripping on your feet.

"I didn't think you'd make it." Anthony smiled helping you up.

"Well, uhh, I'm here." You say shoving the gift you got him in his hands.

"You got me something? (Y/N), you shouldn't have." He smiled unwrapping the box. It was a photo collage of the two of you in a frame. There was a photo of you two from the day you first met, playing in the park, first day at school, high school, first camp together, first holiday you guys took together- your family and his decided to go to a trip to Utah for the weekend.

"That's my favorite one." Anthony examined the photo graphs and pointing to the one of you two and junior prom. "I can't believe you made this." He smiled put his arm around your shoulders and bringing you into a hug. "Thank you so much." He whispered and placed a kiss on your head. This was just something he did. He didn't do it to anyone else but you. It made you feel special. "I'm going to miss you so much." He smiled showing his pearly whites.