Summary

Alannah Hamilton was the fourth member of the Kerberos Mission. Acting as their medic she sets off with Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane, Samuel Holt and Matthew Holt to the far off Pluto moon. Everything starts off as planed, collecting ice crystal samples but then everything goes terrible wrong when a Galra ship flies over and takes the four humans, apparently never be seen again.

The Galaxy Garrison call it a pilot error, but that's far from the truth. Alannah is thrown into the Gladiator ring to fight for her life. One by one, putting aside her morals of do no harm, she climbs to the top as the best female Gladiator. After taking her last victory against all the females she is set to take on the top male Gladiator which happens to be her crew mate Shiro, but not without a loss. During her final battle, Alannah's elbow is shattered and replaced with a weaponized Galra prostatic one, just like Shiro.

The night before her fight with Shiro, Alannah gets her chance for freedom. The Rebels hear of Alannah, and their leader want's her to join them in their battle against Zarkon. It's with the Rebels that Alannah finds out how strong she really is and that ones who help you find how strong you are can be the ones standing next to you.

Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane x OC

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Voltron: Legendary Defender