Introduction

That wolf ❤️

**************************************

Hey guys, welcome to this book, I own nobody except my characters and the plot, everything goes to the rightful owner who is.... Wait for it.... BAM!!        Stefenie Meyer.
This is Bella Bashing 'cause I hate her, why you ask, it's because she has expression deader (I know it isn't a word, but now it is 'cause I said so) than the vampires, like what?! And she doesn't even do anything except sit around, cry and wait for her boyfriend to do something for her and make her happy and shit. *rolling eyes*

Okie, so the character profile:

Name: Alexandria Katherine Raven Marie Moore. (I know, it's long af).

Nicknames: Alex (The pack), Lexy (Charlie and Bella), Ali or Marie (Alice, Rose, Esme and Carlisle), Squirt and/or Kat (Emmet and Jasper), and Raven/Kitten (Edward). But most of the time, people call her Alex.

Age: 17 (the same as everyone)

Height: 5'8 (she's very tall)

Appearance: She has long black hair that touchs her butt, has black eyes with a little brown specs in it that looks red under some light. Hourglass figure, long legs, she is kinda has a bit of a tan.

Abilities: Since she is a half-demon and a half-vampire, she has quite a few abilities, which are..... She can shapeshift into a wolf and when she is in a human form she can have black and red wings and she can read minds, has a mind block, she can control elements, she can talk to anybody she wants to with telepathy, she can hide her vampire half's scent. (and that is how she looks like in her wolfy form in the pic above and yes she has that scar).

Things you need to know about her:

1. She has wolf ears and tail (she can hide 'em, ya know, poof they're here, poof they're gone but when she is in shock or feels an overwhelming emotion, they come out of nowhere).

2. All animals love her especially wolves.

3. She has a pet wolf named Twilight. (See what I did there?😆)

4. She rather roam around in the woods than stay in her room.

5. She loves the cold, rain and the night.

6. She has claws and fangs (which she can hide but a it's a little hard to).

7. Demons die easier than any other supernatural but they aren't immortal.

8. She has ADHD.

9. She's bipolar

Past: Will be revealed in the story. Buttttttt.... Here something....

Brothers: Older brother Aiden (dead), little twin brothers Mitchell and Michael (dead)

Sister: Cassandra and Charlotte, older sisters (dead)

Mother: Elizabeth Moore (dead)

Father: Jonathan Moore (dead)

I'll tell you later how the died... If I feel like it. 😊
********************************

Sup guys! So this is a book inspired by boredom and yeah, don't forget to vote and comment and any type of criticism is allowed except for the mean ones.

I DON'T OWN TWILIGHT! STEPHENIE MEYER DOES!!

                        ☪️Peace☪️