Leaving Phoenix #1

This is what she is wearing.
Don't forget to comment and vote and I'll try to update as fast as possible.

And the song is No More Dream by BTS ❤️

Lets get on with the story 😄
********************************
If someone is stupid enough to walk away from you. Be smart enough to let them go.

Alex POV

I'm in a bad mood right now, why? 'Cause of Isa (Isabella), Renee and Phil, they're so annoying, especially Isa, I call her Isa 'cause she hates this name 😆, so yeah, we have to leave for  Forks, Washington, because Isa wanted to go to Charlie 'cause she thought that Renee wants to spend some time alone with Phil. So annoying.

So you guys might be thinking who am I exactly and if you aren't Imma tell you anyways. The name's Alex and I was Isa's best friend but then she thought that she was too good for me and broke our friendship, I honestly have no idea why she thinks that way *sighs* but I'll tell you a bit about myself later, when we reach Forks (Alex: Did I break the fourth wall? Author: yeah, I think you did 😑).

"Alex! C'mon we have to leave" Isa yelled from downstairs. I groaned as I picked up my bag. (In the pic), I don't really have to take much stuff, I only have my laptop, my clothes (which are not much since Isa was the favorite one so she got everything), my headphones which are around my neck. 

My phone (in the pic)

My phone (in the pic). That is all that I own, literally. I walk downstairs with my bag, my heels making noises. I reached my door where Isa was being pampered and Renee was crying, I rolled my eyes not really caring and looked away from them.

"Bella, you don't have to do this." Renee said for what seemed like a thousandth time, I sighed in annoyance. "I want to go." Isa lied in her usual dead voice, I could tell right away that she was lying, she was a very bad liar and I could just see through people easily.

"As much as I love you, we have to go." Phil said while carrying Isa's stuff. "Bye mom, Phil." "Bye Bells, call me when you reach there okay? And say hi to Charlie for me." "I will."  Isa and I walked to the airport,went inside and sat on our seats, I got the window seat, I mentally did a happy dance. 😁

*****Time Skip*****

I was actually not asleep the entire flight, since I'm a half-demon and half-vampire I don't need that much sleep, but I need more food than normal to satisfy my demon. I shook Isa up since we were about to land. Ew.. I touched her.. Now I need to boil myself in hot water.

The flight landed and we both walked out of the plane and towards the exit. Suddenly Isa spoke, "Don't try and get in my way at any point of time." I just looked at her with a deadpan/annoyed expression since she was the one always coming in my way, and rolled my eyes.

I saw Charlie with a sign which said 'Alex Moore and Bella Swan'. When I saw him, I poked Isa and pointed towards. We walked towards Charlie and when we reached him, he gave Isa an awkward side-hugand smiled at her and gave me a nod, I nodded back. Yeah, we don't talk much.