Chapter 3-Finding Ash

Bonnie's POV

I continued walking in the forest, in the cold. Sure, the blizzard was over but it was freezing. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was almost noon. My slow walking became a slow jog before it broke out into a full-out sprint. Lucky for me, the river was right up ahead. I slowed down in order to avoid falling into the stream.

"Oh man! I sure feel tired and thirsty..." I complained out loud, although I knew that no one would be listening, I let out a sigh and threw one of my pokeballs. A red beam shot out and it revealed a bipedal, humanoid Pokémon that appeared to be wearing a tutu. It's body was a pale white and it had three white ruffles on each hip. Beneath the ruffles, it has skinny green legs with pointed feet. Its arms are also thin with two digits each. It has green hair that covers most of its face and reaches its shoulders on either side, resembling two ponytails. Large, red eyes are visible on either side of the hair that covers its face. On each side of its head is a flat, red horn that resembles a hairpin.

"Kirlia!" It cried out. "Kirlia, do me a favour and use Psychic on the water and transfer it into this container!" Bonnie commanded as she did hand gestures to further emphasize the command. Kirlia nodded and did what her trainer told her to do so loyally. In no less than 4 minutes, the water, that was needed, was all gathered in the container. "Oof!" Bonnie cried out as she tried to carry the container. It was too heavy for 7-year-old Bonnie to carry. Kirlia, based on instinct, helped Bonnie up by using Psychic. Bonnie expressed her gratitude by hugging Kirlia. This did not break Kirlia's concentration so the container was still floating in the air. Kirlia cried happily as returned the hug, before Bonnie broke away and told Kirlia that they were gonna start walking back to the cave.

S & C'S POV

Clemont was walking around, panicking, as he tried to think about where his sister could possibly be. Serena was doing the same, except she was a lot more calm and collected. 'I know this assumption is going to be crazy, but it seems to be the more logical one.' Serena thought to herself. "Erm, Clemont, don't freak out when you hear this, but I think that Bonnie might have been..." Serena paused, gulping as she felt a chill go down her spine. "Kidnapped." Of course, Clemont did the opposite of what Serena told him to do and he freaked out. "But I'm sure I'm wrong." Serena added afterwards. Clemont calmed down and he sat down, trying not to cry. Serena patted him on the back and right now, they were enjoying each other's company.

Bonnie's POV

I was just walking back as I hummed quietly to myself. As I continued walking, I saw a shadow of a figure. Curiosity got the better of me, so I ran up to the shadow and saw the figure lying on the snowy ground motionless.

                                                               ASH?!

Oooooooooooooooo....What is this all about? Find out in the next chapter. (LOL)