Chapter 4-Oh god...

What the?! Ash?! I ran right up to him. My hair flew into my face but I didn't care! Ash was unconcious on the ground. Oh my god...Kirlia was right beside me as she carefully placed the container of water down. She then used telepathy to communicate with me. "Should I go and get your brother and your friend here?" She asked me, she did sound worried. All I could do was nod. Pathetic, yeah, I know. It's kinda hard. I'm only like...7. And here I am, dealing with an unconcious 14-year-old boy who was like my brother to me. Yeah, not convinced? I can understand.

Anyways, Kirlia left while Squishy and Dedene were staring at Ash, worried. Using my strength I lifted Ash up into a sitting position. He is actually lighter than I thought. And he eats alot too. I sighed as Squishy suddenly jumps out of my pochette. "Squishy? What are you doing?" I asked him with curiousity lingering in my voice. Squishy stared up at the sky, really focused too. I decided not to bother him as he does his stuff. (Not like that, you sickos!)

Staring up at Ash, I realised that his breathing was really soft but it was also really laboured. As if his life actually depended on it. Actually, now that I think about it, his life DOES depend on it. Surprisingly, he wasn't shivering and stuff like that. He was sitting just fine. Not exactly, I was sitting beside him, making sure he doesn't like...fall down and smack his face into the snow.

S & C'S POV
A Kirlia came hopping into the cave. It stared at us, and suddenly she closed her eyes, making us feel just that little bit shocked. Just to add on to that shock, we started hearing a soft yet firm voice in our heads. Are we going mad? "Please listen. I am Bonnie's Kirlia. Yes, she has a Kirlia. I was given to her as a present. Nonetheless, Bonnie needs your help now! I have no time to explain. Please...follow me."

We nodded our heads as we watched her kinda hop off again. We exchanged glances at each other and suddenly remembered a line. "Bonnie needs your help now!" We dashed after the Kirlia as it continued to hop off into the distance.

Bonnie's POV
It sure is taking them long. Ash started to cough slightly. Worried, and due to instincts, I touched his forehead, hoping that it wasn't what I thought it was.

It was. A fever.....

Wow. I suck. This chapter was created with a massive writers' block in my head. I just typed averagely. I am gonna sleep. It's 1:13am and I have to get up at 5:15am tomorrow. Oh well. Please enjoy this chapter and I will see you all in the next! Byeee~☆