chapter 1

selena's pov

Selena's outfit ..

My fans were screaming once they saw me get out of the car waking towards the entrance of the airport and demi besides me holding my hand

My fans were screaming once they saw me get out of the car waking towards the entrance of the airport and demi besides me holding my hand ..

I smiled weakly at them ... in the outside I look soo happy ..
But on the inside I am broken.

The pain I feel everyday , the fame I am scared of .. I am trying to live my dream and its working but these negatives news and comments I get hits me hard ...

It's true that I smoke and do drugs but they make it worse ..

The lupus is really kicking me in and the world knows about this ... but haters comments like I am faking it or I want some sympathy or need attention ...

This is not the reason i admitted that I am diagonised with lupus ... the reason i said to make the false rumours less..

Before telling the world I am diagonised with lupus ... people thought I went to rehab
due to drug addiction ... well I drink .. to take the pain away .

I couldn't take these rumours ..

I just want to yell at the people that I am going on a treatment and I have been having chemo therapy ..

And so many people said i was brave enough to say it to the world ... that something I have kept to myself for three years .

I have only said that to my close people ...

My crew and my parents ...

No one else ..

I always break down at night and end up having a panic attack and scooter got angry when he found out what's happening to me ...

And he said I needed a break and called my parents and my mom was like drop everything for a month and come stay with us ....it was a tough decision to make ... and I agreed for three months ..

I am seriously gonna miss my fans and making music for three months ...

I am gonna dissapear for three months and demi is gonna be with me...

I am at least glad that I am gonna be with her .. so there won't be any awkwardness when I reach Texas ....

Me and demi havnt been there for like 12 years and its a long time ...very very long..

It feels uncomfortable to leave los angles ... scooter , chaz , Ryan and fredo won't be there with me ....

They are always with me and it hurts to leave them ...

Fredo and chaz were already crying .... yesterday we had an amazing hangout ...

It was sooo much fun...

I sigh when I reached In front of my jet and looked at chaz and Ryan .... I hugged them tight and they hugged me back the same way ...

" I will face time y'all when I reach there alright ..." I said to everyone ..

They nodded ..

" bye sweetheart ... call me the moment when you step on the ground of Texas .." scooter says with serious look ...

" yes boss " I said with a serious look too making them laugh ...

Scooter hugs me and said I am serious about it ...

I laughed slightly and nodded...

" well we are gonna miss you our little artist " Ryan says hugging me ..

" I am gonna miss you too ry ry .." I say and pull away he kisses my cheek ..

" make sure she dosnt do anything stupid " scooter says to demi...

" yeah scoot ... everything will be fine ...selly belly will be coming back as a happy belly ." Demz says and I laugh hugging her...

" I am glad at least demi is coming with me ... I couldnt go alone ..." I say and everyone nods in agreement ..

" well see you guys after 3 months ..." demi says and I sigh...

I heard some clicks and I looked over to see papz .. oh great ...

I wave at scooter , chaz , fredo and Ryan and they wave back ..

I turn around and ran to the stairs of my jet to get greeted by my pilot..

" ayeeeeee max " I say and he laughs..

" ayeeeeee selena " max says moking me..

I laugh and hug him and demi does the same and we went to our seats....

The plane took of within 10 mins and me and demi were talking ... and after few hours demi says that she was sleepy and she was gonna sleep...

I also said I was sleepy too....I laid down on my seat and closed my eyes cuddling my pillow ...

My mind drifted to Texas ...

I am really excited to see my parents and my baby sister Gracie .... but my mind suddenly went to my neighbour...... I remember Pattie  .

She and I was really close ... I used to go to her house like everyday.... but her son ...his name was ..Justin ...yeah I rememeber him ... I have known him since birth....

Oh yeah we never got along....I frowned thinking whether he will be there when I reach Texas...

We were enemies .....

At my age of 8 ... I left Texas and went for auditions ....

Now I am a pop star ....

And broken ....

Well I am excited to meet my parents and Gracie even Pattie and Jeremy ...

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Well hello ....

New story ... I hope you liked my idea ..... plzzz vote and comment and follow me ..

-R