Chapter 22

Selena's outfit

Selena's pov

Selena's pov

" so everyone knows about you guys landing at Houston , so there will be TMZ and press and they will ofcourse ask y'all questions especially sel and Demi because they were absent for three months " scooter says , he was having a mini meeting with us outside the airport now , at that moment we were wait for my parents the Biebers , Gracie and David to arrive ..

I came early with the crew because we all had soundcheck , Justin and David are now part of our crew which seriously makes me hundred times happier .

Scooter was talking about us being safe and stuff since my fans started tracking me and even the TMZ which is kinda scary ..

I started to overthink which made my anxiety kick In .... oh gosh what if I had panic attack when I reach there ! .. damn it selena calm the fuck down !

My thoughts were cut off by chaz who was looking at me in concern..

" sel , you don't look fine , are you okay ? " chaz asks me ..

" um , I am abit tensed " I say and sigh and Ryan noticed and came over to me ..

" sel it's better you sit down , don't think too much alright " he says softly placing his hand on my shoulder and I nodded and went over to sit ..

Fredo then gave me a small bottle of water and I smiled thanking him ... and took small sips taking deep breaths and I calmed my self a little ..

Why the hell would I freak over tiny things , I have been doing this since my whole life , for simple things I get tensed and that's one of my weakest qualities.

Then after few mins the girls were talking with me and Mylie being the goofy one made me laugh , they are always there for me and I am blessed to have amazing friends who are not fake for fame , they are my true friends , not like Kylie or Kendall how they used me for publicity.. ( no hate on Kylie or Kendall ❤️❤️❤️)

Then Demi suddenly yelled " DAVID !! " as she ran and shared a kiss with him .... yay they arrived !!!!!!

I was about to stand up but Taylor didn't allow me , Mylie pushed me back down . Gosh they can be over protective for gods sake .

Then I heard my little baby sister's voice calling me " seeelllllyyyy ! " and turned my head to my left and saw Justin and Gracie , he was holding her and they both smiled when they saw me , I smiled widely and Gracie wiggled out of jays grip and ran towards me and I hugged her tightly.