18. Fight

I sat in a sofa, staring at the table in front of me. Touka was staring out of a window talking with Hinami. Irimi and Koma sat on a sofa on the oposite and Nishiki sat next to me. They all had tried to talk to me, but i couldn't. 'You did it again' I felt tears forming in my Eyes as i brought my knees up to my chest, hiding my face in them. 'You where-' The voice in my head was cut of by Yoshimura entering the room. "Looks like everyone is here, There will be a few more coming later... But let's get started now." He sat down in a chair next to Nishiki.

"This conserns the problems unfolding in the 11th ward, and the actions Anteiku is to make." I continued to hide my face as he speaked. "But Before we get to that, i have one thing to say about the kidnapped Kaneki." I looked up at Yoshimura as he said that. "You'll be served not thinking we'll ever see Kaneki again." My Eyes widden at his Words and Nishiki stood up. "Hey don't ever talk like that!" I looked at Nishiki as Touka told him to stop. "We're going to save him, right?" I glanced at Yoshimura who didn't seem touched by this situation. "The Aogiri Tree is made out of ghouls who live to fight, it'll not be easy to sneak into their base and rescue Kaneki... We cannot ignore the CCG,s movements, They'll probably send detachment into the 11th ward soon to wipe out the Aogiri members, If we did go to save him, there's a good chance we'd be the ones who'd get exterminated." I felt no emotion in my body at his Words, what was he saying? "I''ll go." I couldn't controll what i was saying. "I don't care what'll happend to me, i'll go and save Kaneki with or withouth you." I said and stood up "I'm going to..." Nishiki and Touka said at the same time, causing me to look at Touka with a smile and at Nishiki in shock. " I do Owe him, and you..." he said and rubbed his neck. "I want to help too." I looked back at the small girl voice behind me as the girl took my hands. "Onii-san is Always helping me, so if there's anything i can help with i'll do it, please Onee-san" I looked at her with a shocked face that faded into a Bright smile. " Let me say that there's a big missundrestanding, i was Always planning to go and rescue Kaneki." We all looked at him with big Eyes. " I just wanted you to know i can't guarantee your lives, I know how you all feel." He looked at me when he said that, did he know how i felt for Kaneki. "If you want to save Kaneki, you must risk your lives on it, in return Yomo and I will protect you with all our might." He smiled a bit. "It's Anteiku,s policy to help each other after all." I felt my mouth widening into a big smile. "There's one more thing, Come in!" I looked at the door.

My Eyes widen at the man in the doorway. "What are you doing here Tsukiyama?" I said and tilted my head as Touka and Nishiki glared at him with anger. "Amore! Heartbreak!" He said with an overly dramatic tone. "Imagine my best friend Kaneki facing danger the hands of some irritional bunch! no Kidding" I jumped by his sudden change of attitude "With him along, it'll be easier to rescue Kaneki and it'll increase our Changes to." I looked at the old man then back at Tsukiyama "Why are you even still alive?" Touka spat out behind me like a venom and i looked at the Purple haired man as he played with his hair. "I followed the advice you gave me and ate myself, and it came as a surprise, but i taste pretty good." He said and i shivered. The Purple haired man looked around the room and his Eyes landed on me, giving me a smile and a smal wave, i just looked at Touka that was talking about how Tsukiyama was going to eat Kaneki.

"You won't have to worry about that." I looked back at the familiar White haired man. "I'll look after him, i won't let him pull anything." I looked around the room and smiled at all of the people. "Any objections?" I looked at Yoshimura, then on the ground. "Kaneki, hang in there..." I said and felt a wave of worry wash over me. I didn't know what's happening to him right now. That Yamori man seemed like a sadistic bastard and i don't know what things he'll make Kaneki go through, i just hope i'll see him again... a single tear fell down my cheek and i wiped it away, i couldn't let my emotions get in the way now, not when his Life was on the line.

I stood in the café, thinking about Kaneki and what he must go through right now. it was quiet, everyone was worrying about Kaneki. The door opened and Yomo, Yoshimura and... Uta came in. "Are you going with us Uta?" Touka said with a cheery voice, but i just looked at the ground. "yes-" Was all i could hear "Let's go." we all exited the Café and made our way towards Kaneki. I could feel my heart begin to race. We all wore a red cape to fit in with the Aogiri tree members when we would sneek in so that we wouldn't get noticed. And suddenly we Heard shooting and i looked out at the scene. The CCG,s men where shot, one by one until a black haired man came out of a car and shot some of the ghouls. I was going to walk to the others as i Heard a motorbike sound and saw a familiar White haired boy flying towards the ghouls. "Juuzou what's he doing here?" I ran towards the others as we made our way into the building and i put my mask on.

We ran up the stairs as i spotted some members of Aogiri. "Hey wich team are you with!?" i released my Binkaku and pierced one of them through the head. "Anteiku" Touka said as we all split up.

I ran up some stairs following Kanekis scent as i saw the CCG member Amon fighting a pair of Twins, at first it looked like he'd get killed but he killed them both. "He's really gotten stronger." He started running my way but i ran once again towards Kanekis scent and saw Touka almost getting hit my chrystals. "Watch out!" I said and ran in front of Touka, getting hit instead of her. She looked at me with wide Eyes and i just smiled at her, moving to the side, falling to my knees, my back still facing the ghoul that shot. I knew who it was. "Hello my dumb sis! What're you doing here!" I turned around, facing the ghoul so called Ayato. "Ayato..." Touka said and The blue haired boy looked at me with wide Eyes and a bit of shock, then back at his sister in anger. They started fighting and it al Went so fast. Ayato was now eating his sister,s kagune. I released my binkaku and pushed him away, standing up and i ran towards Touka, sitting down, picking her head up resting it in my lap. "Help me... dad" She said and i looked at her with soft Eyes. I didn't realise Ayato snapped and was shooting at us when a pair of arms lifted me and Touka up, jumping out of the way. I looked up at the man in shock. "K-Kaneki?" The man above me looked like kaneki, but his hair was White and his Eyes didn't show as much emotion as Before... "What happ-" He put us down and turned around, facing Ayato."I'll take care of her." Nishiki said that had arrived at the scene.

"Are you trying to throw me off by changing your look? Nice try you freak. I'm surprised you're not dead already." Kaneki ran towards Ayato as The blue haired man shot chrystals at him, but Kaneki dodged them all and stood behind him. "You're Toukas only brother, so for her sake i won't kill you." He turned towards the man mumbeling something and they started to fight without their kagunes, but Ayato jumped up in the air, shooting at Kaneki. Causing him to fall. "Kaneki-" I bit my tounge when i saw that he started to heal. "Hey, i just figured out your secret. would you like me to tell you what it is?" "Secret what are you talking about?" Ayato seemed confused. "You know exactily what i'm talking about. I know why you joined Aogiri."There's no way you would know that!" Ayato snapped and shot at Kaneki, making him jump up and kick Ayato in the stomach. What happend to him, Why's he acting this way?? "Can't you see i'm trying to talk? shut up and listen." His voice have gotten so much cooler, not the inoccent cheery voice he had Before. "Damn you" Ayato spat out "Protection for what you hold most dear, You're strong Ayato, you could have killed me when i was down if you really wanted to. So tell me, what is someone like you so affraid of that you're desperate enough to side with the enemy?" Ayato clenched his yaw at Kanekis Words. "You know nothing" my Eyes widen as a giant Kagune came and picked Ayato up, taking him with some man and Everything started to shake. "Come on let's go." Nishiki was carrying Touka and Kaneki picked me up bridal style, causing me to blush.

"Go, and take them with you." I looked at Kaneki in fear of loosing him again. I stood up and grabbed his shirt. "I'm comming with you." I said and took of my mask. He looked at me, thinking it over and then started moving forward again.

"Hey (Y/N), Kaneki! Where are you going!?"

"(Y/N)!"