18. Regret (final Good Bye)

Assalamualaikum

So how are you all??
Finally dillagi is going to end today.. And I'll miss them.. Do you ppl will miss them??

Soon my 2nd story going to end..

Don't forget to check my new book. Dil Ke Tukte Hazar. This book is different for these 2 books.. So kindly support me..

So here is last second episode.. Enjoy it..

********

Rehaan p.o.v

" I love you Hoor, be inteha mohabbat karta hun tumse.. Bapanah chahta hun tume.. Ek baar sirf ek baar kehdo ke that you love me too.." I confessed her my feelings.. Emotions overloaded..

"kyu kar rahe ho mere sath aisa rehan tell me. Tum jante ho ke mein......" she halt in her sentence and took a deep breath..

"ke tum kya???" I questioned

"ke mein ab is problem mein nahi padna chahti" she said

"problem mein.. Yeh kyu nahi keh teh.. That.. you still love Hussain and you can't move on with some other person .. Hussain is your first love you can't forget him. You are still waiting for him. You left him to Misha. As if he is stuff jisne Chaha use paliya.." I grabbed her shoulders with my hand and shrugged her.

" rehan kya hogaya hay tume.. Agar itna pyaar karte teh to Bataya kyu nahi. Jawab usi waqt dayti.. Aur aj tume yeh Sab kehne ki zarurat bhi nahi padti.. Mein tumse bhi door chali jati.. You are my best friend jiske bhagair main adhuri hun.. Pls I don't wanna loose my best friend.. Don't do this to me. Misha meri behan hay aur husain meri zindagi meri jaan.. Agar usse Kuch ho jata na mujme na jaan rehti na meri zindagi.."she yelled back

" agar yahi baat hay toh theek hay aj Se na mein tumse milonga na tum mujse.. Aysha ne sahi kaha that I have nothing.. Thanks to you too.. Alvida yeh Dil... Just go from here ryt now.. Just leave.." I closed my eyes with tears.

"rehan.. Aysha.. Kya?..usni kya kaha? Did she know about you ? Rehan.. Plz.. Don't do this..tum yeh kya keh rage ho. Mein akeli reh jaogi..." I did not reacted towards her

"fine agar tum bhi yahi chahte ho.. Then I ll go.. Waise bhi is ke alawa meri zindagi aur raka kya hay... Sirf Dard hi TOH likah hay.. Thank you Rehaan. Thank you making me realise my mistake.. Thank you for everything... Tum mere dost teh.. Ho.. Aur hamesha rahoge... Good bye rehan " she Sat in car and cryingly and gone..

I m sorry Hoor.. I have to do this. I regret it for hurting you.. But I want you to be free from me. Tumhara pyaar tumhare paas hay.. Bas thoda intezar aur....

I made my mind to go back to my family and help my father..

I dialed aysha's no.

I was happy to know that she is in Mumbai. She was happy that I called her..

I went to meet her when I saw her i was stunned.. She became so beautiful then before..

I gifted her beautiful round crown (it was crown to me) made off rose

I gifted her beautiful round crown (it was crown to me) made off  rose