14. Thamey Chale Hay Yaadein Purani

Assalamualaikum beautiful people.

Hello everyone..

How are you all??

Today is my niece my princess my pari's birthday 🎂

And here is the update...

Enjoy

Hussain p.o.v 

I tried to open my eyes..  I was back to the hospital again..

My full body was paining like hell.

I was not even able to move my hand..

I heard someone's footsteps.. It was very slow..  Someone was crying I could hear sobbing..

"Shehry" my inner voice was calling him

I wanted to ask him where is Hoor.. I heard the conversation between him and ayesha bhabi ..

No It was not shehry..

May be Misha...  She is always around me..

Suddenly I felt my hand warm with drop of water..

I felt a soft touch on my hand.. I breathed heavily.. I was having oxygen mask..

"Hussain yeh tumne apna haal kya bana diya hay" she said while crying..

She touched my hand with her both hand.. And holded it tightly

"I missed you soo much... I m soo sorry..... Ek baar ankhe kohlo.. Or dekho meri taraf..

"Hoor.. " my inner voice call her..

I wanted to talk with her badly.. I was not able to... I was trying to open my eyes

"muje pata hay aj bhi tume meri fikir haina.. Kay may kaisi hun. Kaisi teh.. Kya Kar rahi teh.. Kaha par teh??"

Hamesha ki Tarah aj bhi wo muje itni acchi Tarah Se janti teh.

"meri fikir Billkul na Karo.. Aj Se, ab Se may tumhare pass hi hun. Hamesha kayliye... Jab tak tum theek na ho Jate.. Aur jaise hi tum theek ho jao ge may tume ek surprise dungi.. Tum dekte reh jaoge........."

"sain mujse baat Karo Sain.. Ankhe kholo meri taraf dekho na.." she started crying and kept her head on my chest..

"I missed you each and every seconds in my life.."

"Hoor chalo phele kuch kahlo.. Subha Se tumne kuch nahi kahya" I heard a male voice..
Shehry TOH nahi tah  . Phir???

"Rehaan deko na Sain mujse baat tak nahi Kar raha hay.. Usse kaho ke mujse baat kare" she lifted her head and removed her hand from my hand..

I wanted to hold her hand forever

She went to him and cried..

I tried to open my eyes again .. And see her.. Tear rolled down from my eyes..

"Hoor control your self.. He will be fine soon.." he said.

I moved my hand

"Sain you can hear me.. Yes you can... Rehaan he can hear me... He was listening to me..... He is moving his hand.." she wipe my tears and kissed me on my fore head..

"Rehaan he can hear me.. Mujhe bilkul bhook nahi hay......Sain open your eyes.. Try it.. And look at me.. Tumhari Hoor ki taraf deko ge nahi.. Chalo theek hay.. May ja rahi hun" she said holding my hand..