Prologue

At Beacon,

Beacon Academy is currently under assault by an army of Grimm. Massive flocks of Nevermore fly high above Beacon. Packs of Beowolves attack the students and the largest of all these Grimm, the Wyvern flies above the burning structure that was once Beacon Academy itself.

Meanwhile, on the highest tower of the burning academy, Pyrrha is locked in combat with the leader of the Grimm assault, Cinder. This fight would soon be interrupted as the Wyvern suddenly crashes into what remains of Ozpin's old office, leaving nothing but a hole where a wall once stood. Pyrrha, during this distraction, was hit with an arrow to her knee. She knelt in pain as Cinder took aim at Pyrrha's heart.

Cinder spoke as she drew back her arrow. "Return to the dust from whence you came."

Pyrrha felt utterly hopeless, truly believing her time had come. To Cinder, Pyrrha's expression said it all. All seemed lost for the red-head until a roar louder than the boom of thunder spilt through the soot-filled air, garnering the attention of both sides of the battle.

ROOOOOOAAARRR!!!

Both Pyrrha and Cinder turned their gaze towards the sound and only for their eyes to nearly bulge out of their skulls at what they saw before them. Within the sea, strode a colassal creature made of scales and back plates protruding from its back. When the creature paused near the cliff side of the floating island and scaled it with ease. Once it was fully in view, all present felt their jaws drop at this creature size and terrifying appearance. All present felt a primal fear, a warning that this beast was here to end this. What followed was a roar which would haunt many a creatures nightmares for years to come.

ROOOOOOAAARRR!!!!!!

After the booming roar concluded, Velvet had fainted from the fear but Coco managed to catch her

After the booming roar concluded, Velvet had fainted from the fear but Coco managed to catch her. All Grimm present turned towards this massive beast with eyes wide of fear. Cinder, meanwhile, was completely speechless. The Wyvern thought to itself. "Impossible! I thought that it only existed in myth!?" As it watched this creature begin its stride towards the giant winged Grimm.

Once the gigantic creature stopped, it gave the Wyvern what could be described as a death glare. The Grimm returned the glared with an equal amount of spite. The creature then took one more step forward and so too did the Wyvern. Then they began to communicate in a language intranslatable to human minds.

The Wyvern was the first to speak as it snarled. "Why are you here?" It asked angerily.

The unknown monster replies in his own snarl. "You have tipped the balance of nature. I am here to rebalance it."

The Wyvern screeches its response to the colossas. "I will not let you stand in my way, Gojira!" Then, with another mighty screech, the battle between giants commenced.

The two beasts rushed at one another with an earth-shattering battle cry. When they were close enough to each other, Gojira was the first to attack. Grabbing the Wyvern by the neck with his teeth and bit down hard before swinging around and tossing it into a nearby structure.