Chpt 2

The battle is end and the Wyvern has dead and throne got taken by Godzilla. As the battle has end many hours ago, Ruby open her eyes after the faint but still feel weaken. She move here eyes around and look around. First thing she saw was Godzilla that still laying unconscious in front of her.

Ruby lift her head up slowly because she still injured and her Aura still recovering. As Ruby sit, she look to Godzilla.

"Y-you.. Save me.." said Ruby. After saying that, She stood up and went to Godzilla to touch him. As Ruby touch Godzilla, she put her forehead to Godzilla neck. " Thank you... Thank you.."

Ruby felt her tears stream down to her cheeks. The reason she crying it because she thought she about to die and thought Pyrrha would dead if Godzilla didn't appeared. Suddenly, a wave of white lights appeared all over Godzilla weak body and recover his wounds.

Suddenly, the king of the monsters start to taking some breath making people in the city surprise by it even Ruby surprise. Godzilla open his sharp reptilian eyes which making the civilians scare. Godzilla stood up like a giants. He saw the sea and make his way to the ocean. People from the shelter watching the big screens that showing Godzilla walk to the oceans, people from the destroyed city watch Godzilla stomping and Pupils from the Beacon Academy watching Godzilla from far away.

Godzilla lay himself to the water and swim away until he dive into deep water. After Godzilla disappeared from their sight, things start to change.

At Hospital, Next day...

Ruby who now got bandages, waiting in the patience room who got by Pyrrha and Weiss. However, Ruby still remembering the battle yesterday but at the same time she thinking about scenario at Beacon Academy. What if she couldn't save Beacon from falling? What if Pyrrha dead? The questions still appearing in her head like she was useless at that time until Pyrrha and Weiss awake.

"Ow... What happened? Why I got bandages?" ask Weiss while moaning in pain.

"Godzilla," said Ruby. "It save us from the building and fight off the Wyvern from attacking us."

"How do you know?" ask Pyrrha.

"I dunno know. All I know is... It save us from falling." said Ruby.

"Me too. I kinda saw Godzilla save us from falling." Said Weiss.

"I think we owe him a thank you." said Pyrrha with the warm smile on her face.

"But he still a monster." said Weiss to both of them as a note.

"Yeah..." said Ruby.

"wait, where Jaune and the others?" ask Pyrrha as she realized her friends.

"At Beacon Academy. We left them behind while Chasing Godzilla and Wyvern." said Ruby.

Pyrrha nodded.

Atlas kingdom,

A man wearing uniform, General James Ironwood, standing infront of his soldiers.

"Your saying, our army couldn't handle Wyvern instead of Godzilla?" said James.

"Yes, sir!"

"When I heard this kind of informations, I kinda afraid that Godzilla were much more than saviour of humanity itself." said James.

"What your command, sir?" ask the soldier.

James turn to him. "Gear up our soldiers and get ready to find Godzilla."

Meanwhile in the dark caves,

A dark figure eating some dust in the caves. It even destroyed the constructions in the caves causing explosions earlier. The monster had four legs and two more are wings. It has red glowing lines on it head and it head were shaped like a bird.

KRAAAAAAAA-A-A!