The Truth

"Tsu...na?" Bianchi whispered and what happened next surprised everyone. Kyoko...

"WHY THE HELL IS BASIL CARRYING TSU-KUN WHEN YOU GUYS ARE HIS FAMILY?!" Kyoko slapped them all. They glared at her when she said family.

"What do you mean by 'family'? He has NEVER done anything for us and we've done everything for him!" Hayato shouted and his sister punched him to the floor. Hayato's eyes widened when Reborn spoke up.

"HE HAS DONE THINGS FOR YOU!!! MORE THINGS THAT YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT!!!" He proceeded to lying Tsuna and revealed all the scares on the front of his body. "THIS ISN'T ALL OF IT YET!!" Reborn showed the back and his back had three big X scares. He got one of them from the future but they never knew how he got the other two and Reborn told them how. "He has been protecting us from attacks every night and you never realized! He is the bright Sky who accepted, protected and SAVED you! Why do you all hate him?!" He shouted glaring at everyone of them. They stood there in shock of what they've just heard and seen. And then,... the doctors spoke.

"Idiots. Why did you protect this trash instead of our boss?"

"Kufufu~ Watch your tounge, doctor. Before I make you experience the six hells." But the doctor ignored the warning and continued to talk.

"Reborn-sama has investigated further and has found out that Simon has no Vongla blood, doesn't have any Sky Flames and more importantly, is the boss of an enemy group!" The guardians eyes widen in shock and turned to their boss and Kyoya smirked.

"Hn. Knew Simon bad. Love Omnivore. (Hn. I knew that Simon is bad. And I love Omnivore.)" The maids and butlers blush whilst the guardians shouted back at him.

"Liar! You said it yourself that you hate the bastard for almost killing them."

"Hn. Didn't. You did. And Omnivore didn't Simon. CCTV investigate. (Hn. I didn't say that. You said that. And the Omnivore didn't do it. Simon did. I saw through the CCTV after investigating." The guardians looked at Simon once agiamo and saw him smiling and his eyes were sharp instead of round. "Herbivore fangs show. (The Herbivores fangs are showing.)" They glared at him.

"So it was you who framed Juudaime and almost killed onee-san and my Haru." Haru blushed at the comment and nodded. So did the other three girls.

"Kyoko and Hana (Hana X Ryohei) was put in that state by you? I'll EXTREMELY kill you!"

"Hn. Herbivore. I'll bite you to death. For violence and e.c.t!" Kyoya shouted readying his tonfas. The boy laughed and said something.

"I can't believe that I framed the most powerful boss of the most powerful Famiglia." He laughed again. "I even got his family against him. I'm sure that the maids heard it. They heard Iemitsu and Nana say "I'm sorry Bianchi, Kyoko, Haru, Hana. My stupid son, who I wish was never born, shot you. Why? Why you? Why did mine and Nana's son have to be so ruthless? He shouldn't have been born."

"I been wanting to get rid of Tsuna for a long time now... Why was that catastrophe even allowed to live in this world? He should just die!" Isn't that right?" They stood there in shock of what they had heard. He laughed and disappeared. It was silent for another minute until someone broke the silence. Guess who?

"Omnivore... I meant what I said about loving you. Please, wake up..." They looked to see Kyoya holding Tsuna's hand. Just the words spoken made them cry. When they saw their former Sky like that, they felt sorrow and emptiness. As if everything important has left them all alone. Why? Why did they feel that way for someone who they met only middle school? So why? Why was seeing him like this so hurtful? Easy. He is the Sky. The sky who accepts and forgives all. The one who saves and only kills when it's absolutely necessary. He loved them all like a family. He accepted them and was there at the most hardest of times. Then, they kneeled on the ground and cried.

"I'm sorry *hic*, Juudaime! P-please *hic* don't leave u-us!" Hayato cried.

"Tsuna, I regret everything I said! I want to be by your side always!" Takeshi shouted.

"Tsunayoshi! Don't die! You promised to allow us to have a better life! So don't go!" Mukuro protested.

"H-He's right *hic*, Bossu! We're sorry *hic for *hic* saying all of those *hic* words! P-please don't l-leave us!" Chrome sobbed.

"Sawada! Don't leave us alone! You're our one and only Sky! We are ALL sorry for what we have said! So don't leave us behind." Ryohei cried out.

"You heard them stupido figlio! Your papà will also miss you! So don't go!" Reborn shouted.

"Tsuna-kun! I'm your best friend right? Then as a favor, don't leave us!" Enma begged.

"Sawada-dono! Please, we all love you like our own! Please!" Basil pleaded.

"Sawada! We forgive you! We forgive you for being weak in the past! We forgive you for not being there at times but,... YOU WERE THERE AT THE WORST!!" Lancia screamed.

"Tsuna-nii! Please! Don't leave your brothers and sister at a time like this!" Lambo, Fuuta and I-pin shouted.

"We all need you!" Bianchi added.

"Mu. Don't leave us behind!" Viper shouted.

"Trash is right!" Xanxus agreed.

"Shishishi~ Prince will be mad if you go!" Belphagor shouted.

"Che. You need to pull yourself together." Levi said with a sad tone.

"Tsuna~ Your friends are gonna miss you~" Flan added with worry.

"VOI!!!! LITTLE BOSS IF YOU DON'T SURVIVE, I WILL REINCARNATE YOU AND KILL YOU MYSELF!!" Squalo exclaimed.

"Tsu-chan~ I'll never forgive you!" Lussuria claimed.

"Omnivore,... if you die, I'll kill myself too. Don't die. I want to be with you and I'm sure that you want to be with the others too." Kyoya whispered and a tear dropped down his face.

Time Skip

Tsuna was taken to the surgery room a while ago. Probably an hour and the others are worried about his condition. That was when...

"Bianchi! Haru! Hana! Kyoko! You're awake!" Nana and Iemitsu shouted in sync and the others glared at them, remembering what they said about their Sky.

"Ara~ Where is Simon?" Nana asked and then the glared got harder. "Hm? What is it?" She asked innocently not recognizing the tension in the air.

"Hn. Herbivores. I'll bite you to death for verbal abuse!" Kyoya shouted and the parents were confused. "Don't act confused. Know what said about Omnivore. (Don't try to act confused. We know what you said about Omnivore.)" They smirked and said something that pissed them all off. Reborn and Kyoya the most.

"What? We were just stating the truth~ Our son doesn't deserve to love after what he did to Bianchi and the girls. Don't you agree? You should understand the most Hayato and Ryohei." Iemitsu admitted and Hayato and Ryohei turned their gaze not wanting to admit that they thought that Tsuna was the culprit and they still do. After all, there's no evidence that they did it.

"Actually, I've wanted to get rid of Tsuna since he was born. But,... it's not in my heart to do so~" Nana said adding salt to the wounds. The guardians were about to beat the lot of them up but were stopped when the girls shouted at them.

"YOU THOUGHT HE SHOT US!!! He... didn't! We protected him from the bullets and he shot the people who shot us!" They shouted in sync. They were surprised to hear that and they were filled with guilt and sorrow. They had a feeling that he didn't do it but ignored it. They stuck to what they thought but,... it was all wrong. From the very start...