Chapter 4

It had been two months since i started school again and after that time it took this long for everything to feel normal again the feeling of mising your bed for the first two hours of school and the warmth you find in your jumper in last period. I was currently at my Girls Brigade, i was an officer there and i had worked my way right through. I was wearing the blue polo shirt and a black pencil skirt, yes people im wearing a skirt but only for this, its customery.

I was putting up posters and singing along to the dance classes song, there was three halls, dance class had one, we had one and then the boys brigade had one. The music stoped and i was still putting up posters and a swarm of girls came out of the class and went to there parents, they all left farely quickly but some still came out "SKY!" someone shouted and i turned and saw Isle "hey Isle, how was dancing?" i asked, she walked over to me. I knew Isle from her dancing, her mum was late one night and i waited with her until her mum came.

She looked around and didnt see her mum "will you wait with me?" she asked and i smiled and nodded "sure thing sweetie!" i said and she walked in our hall so i could get my stuff. I got my hoodie and my car keys and we went back out to the front area and sat on the stairs "so how are you?" she asked and i laughed a bit "im fine sweetie how are you?" i asked and she smiled 2im fine, i dont like my mums girlfriend!" she said and i smiled "do you not, why?" i asked and she smiled "not nice!" she said and i smiled "well maybe you'll grow to like her!" i said and she shrugged "her names Sue Malcom!" i nodded "dont know her!" i said and she nodded. We talked for a bit more and Sue came and got her, she wasnt pleased but i waved her bye and went home.

It was last period and i had a double of chemistry and i was having a shit day. I walked into class and saw a tone of questions on the board, i need alcholol i walked to my seat and turned to Kelly "what you doing tonight?" i asked and she smiled "pick you up at seven be ready!" she said and i nodded. See Kelly likes to go out drinlking and clubbing where as i dont but when i normally ask her what she's doing it means i need to get out of my study head.

The class couldnt have went slower, by the end of the class i had been counting down the seconds i was that bored. I got home and went up stairs and got changed into some balck shorts and a white long sleeved shirt but i put the sleeves upto my elbows, my black braces and a cheeky black bowtie. My aim tonight was to get drunk and laid!

I put my beanie on and left with Kelly in the taxi "nice outfit!" she said and i smiled "you to!" i said and she nodded "but we both know your hotter!" she said and i laughed " so what brought this on?" she asked and i sighed "shit day wanting laid!" i said and she nodded. We arrived later and i gave the man my 'not fake' ID and we got in and i hit the bar.

After ten straight shots Kelly looked at me "are you sure its just a shit day?" she asked and i nodded "boring classes!" i said and she got some shots and i did aswell and downed them easy. I nudged Kelly and she turned to me "help me look out!" i said and she nodded, i normally let girls come to me in more ways than one.

I saw a girl looking me and i smiled at her and she smiled and turned to her friends, i checked her out and she looked nice and pretty hot, she was wearing a pink dress and it was strapless. She looked over at me again and smiled and i smiled at her and turned to the bar but lingered when turning to look at her. It wasnt long until she was over talking to me. "hey!" she said and i smiled "well hello there!" i said and she smiled "what can i do for you?" i asked and she just smiled "not sure yet!" she said and i smiled 

"well how about i buy you a drink?" i asked and she nodded "John, two shots!" i said and he nodded and passed me them over, i gave one to her and we downed them "so whats you name?" i asked and she smiled "Katie!" she said and i smiled "Sky!" she smiled "unique but very nice!" she said and i smiled. She looked at me for a moment and i looked at her and then we kissed, i put my hand on the back of her neck and she put her hands on my waist. "theres a janitors closet that we could go to?" i whispered in her ear "show me!" she said and i smiled. I took her hand and we walked in and continued where we left of.