Epilogue

I was sleeping and i was suddenly woken up by crying at...three-fifteen in the morining acording to my clock. I looked over at Katherine who was sound asleep. I got up and walked over to Kelabs cot and picked him up "shhh!" i said and rubbed his back and he settled down. I took him through to the kitchen and fed him and brought him back through to our room.

When we told our parents we were getting mariied they were excited and we got married farely quick, three weeks later. We had Kelab three months ago. Katherine gave birth to him and i couldnt be more proud of her, Isle is now twelve and is as crazy as her mum and still full of beans.

I yawned and Kelab laughed "what you laughing at Mr, you should be sleepy!" i said and he laughed again "why do i get the feeling your not going to sleep anytime soon!" i said. I sat in our bed with my back to the headboard and put my knees up and lay Kelab with his back against them and him facing me.

He was holding onto my fingers with his hands and laughing and i smiled. Katherine turned and sat up "he's awake then!" she said all grogy and i nodded "go to sleep sweetie, i got him!" i siad and she sighed "you have a big test tom orrow remember!" she said and i just remembered. It was my final exam it decided if i became a chef or not.

I laughed a bit "thanks i just remembered!" i said and she laughed a bit. I brought her in my arms and she fell asleep again "see mummy can fall asleep, can you so i can!" i said and he yawned and  smiled "come on soldier!" i said and picked him up and put him to bed and he grabbed onto my hand. I smiled and let him go "move nip!" i said to our dog who had taken refuage where i slept. He whinned and moved further down the bed.

"alright students this is make or break, this test can decide whether you get your dream or it shatters to a million pieces and so does yur world!" our very graphic teacher said "you may begin!" he said and i got my ingrediants and made the best three course meal i'll ever make in my entire life. I had five minutes left so i tided up. The clackson went and we steped away from our stations. We were told to leave while they inspected our work.

I waited by my locker. There was thirty pupils when i started all with the same thing in mind, becoming a chef. When they realised it was a six year course we dwindled down to four inclueding me.

Half an hour later we were invited back and i stood at my station "well done students all dishes were cooked to perfection and you all had excellent presentation!" he said and i smiled "you have all passed with flying colours, you are all honoury chefs!" he said and i let out a bug sigh.

I was on my way back when i passed a man putting a 'for sale' sign on the window of an empty building. He was having some trouble so i stoped and helped him "thanks!" he said while i held it "hey wasnt this being renivated or something?" i asked and he nodded and finished putting the sign up "yeh, it was me who owned the place. I had all the plans in place just the money pot ran low now even if i had the money i wouldnt continue!"he said and i frowned

"what were you gonna do with it?" i asked looking in the building "restraunt!" he said and i turned to him "how much you selling it for?" i asked and he looked at me "hundred-thousand, all the plans are in place, it just needs built,why?" he asked and i smiled "you dont have like a panflet or something on the place?" i asked and he nodded and brought a bok out of his bag "you inrested?" he asked and i smiled "maybe!" i said and he smiled and i walked my way back home.

Three years Later!

"order up!" i said "yes chef!" the waitress said. I diced the carrots and put them in the soup "last order!" the waitress said. My su chef took the ticket and nodded "one burger medium rare, two fish and a chicken!" he shouted and i got to work on the burger. I finished it up and put it on the shelf "order-up!" i said and waitress took it and the fish.

After alot of talking with Katherine and the owner of the building we bought it and opened the restraunt.The last ticket went out and we were done for the night "well done guys and i now want this kitchen spotless!" i said "yes chef!" they all said and we started to clean the kitchen. Me and my su chef started on the freezers getting them sorted for tomorrows food delivery order and giving them a good clean out.

Saturday night was always our busy night so i got in around eleven. Isle had her friend Jannet roudn for the night and they were working on a music project together when i got in "hey mum!" Isle said when i sat down "hey sweetie!" i said "hey Mrs A'" Jannet said and i laughed a bit "hey Janet, how you girls doing?" io asked and they smiled

"how tired are you after work right now?" Isle asked and i reaised an eyebrow "quite, why?" i asked and Katherine came and sat down and laughed a bit "you will annoy her Isle, she wont get it and she'll be up all night untill she does!" she said and i smieled "ohh achallenge, what is it!?" i asked sitting up

"well we were given a song and a database and we were to make an impossible remix but ti can still be played, we want you to try it cos your super musical!" Jannet said and i laughed a bit "alright, lets see how impossible it actually is!" i said and Isle passed me the keyboard and switched the Tv on and some coloured lines came up on the screen and i played all the notes "jesus christ!" i said as it got harder. Isle had chosen the song 'let it go' and it was getting hard,

I played till the end and got every note right and all three were a bit shcoked "right you wont be able to play mine, mine has a reverse in ti!" Jannet said as she got hers up "crap!" i said as it got real hard "my hands hurt!" i said and they all laughed. It got to the reverse bit and i had to remember what all happened. 

"done!" i cheered and they all clapped "thank you!" i bowed in my seat "right come on you two, bed!" Katherine said and they groaned but went to bed and i went and sat next to Katherine and put her in my arms "how was work?" she asked and i smiled "busy!"i said and she smiled "come on, bed!" i said and she nodded and we went to bed. We heard some laughter and i sighed "i'll go check on them!" i said and Katherine laughed and lightlky kicked my bum as i walked away and i jumped on her and she laughed "get off you big lump!" she said and i laughed and kissed her "yeh but im your big lump!" i said and got of her.

I walked to Isle's room and walked in on them kissing, i cleared my throat and they shot up "bed please!" i said and they tried not to laugh and they got into bed "thank you!" i said and switched the light out and went back to our room and burst out with laughter and Katherine looked at me "i walked in on there moment!" i said and she looked at me shocked and i nodded

I lay beside Katherine and she lay her head on my chest. We were about to fall asleep when Nip came and squirmed his way under the covers, i laughed slightly and fell asleep with Katherine in my arms.