Chapter 1

3rd Person Pov: His tears.

"He killed a Famiglia! I thought he was changing Vongola?!" Shouted Gokudera.

"No he didnt! Dame-Tsuna was with me for the whole week, We are training for the ceremony!" Shouted Reborn Telling the truth.

"It doesnt matter reborn, They arent my guardians anymore, look at their fingers the first generation deemed them unworthy." said Tsuna about
to tear up. ' I may never be their sky but I still care for them, Sometimes We need to let go of who we love and care.' Thought tsuna sadly.

"What?!"Shouted Gokudera enrage. "Shut it herbivore! We dont need a murder of a leader anyway." Commanded Hibari.

"Kufufufu, Were leaving Chorome we dont need a murderer in our (my) plan." said Mukuro leading to the door with Chorome.

"Im EXTREMELY disappointed at you Tsuna. Its EXTREMLY disgraceful of you."Said Ryohei at tsuna as he left too.

As every guardians left Vongola HQ, shall we see how it leads to this?

FlashBack┐('д`)┌

"Gakudera-sama! Decimo murdered by bestfriend!" said a new member of vongola, Ryou running to gakudera Who is actually a spy.

"I dont believe you." said gakudera simply as he have faith on tsuna. Ryou shows a Picture of Tsuna plunging a knife to a person. Without thinking gokudera starts to doubt tsuna.

"We need to report this."Said Yamamoto who is beside gakudera. Who completely believes what ryou has said.

End of FlashBackヽ(`⌒')ノ

Ring.... Ring..... Ring.....

"Hello? We finished the investigation Mr. Reborn. Result? The hand prints belongs to The new vongola member called Karasuchi Ryou. Publish the news to the news paper and arrest this ryou." said reborn to the phone.

"Hmmp! I told them Im not a killer, Did they listen? no! They believe a new member than a person the knew for years! that picture was even edited!"Ranted tsuna releasing his anger, who is slowly crumbling into tears.

"Its ok now. The MiraGen is coming back from Leave..... Tomorrow." informed reborn smirking. 'Those overprotective lovers- oops spoiler (Me:Reborn you better be prepared, you'll be ooc in this story.... i have lessen some of your habits -threatening people) will be completely rebuild tsuna... even if he doesnt know, I love him as a son' thought reborn.

Tsuna sat in the sofa with wide eyes, Wiping His tears.
"Are they really back?" tsuna said to himself not believing what reborn has said.

"Yes, Their landing tomorrow. The day before the ceremony of your inheritance of the Vongola Company and mafia." Said reborn.

"Ahhh.... the ceremony, They will represent as my Guardians?"asked tsuna a little bit unsure.

"Yes, Oh and the accusations were cleared and published in Mafia and World news paper..."Said reborn. "Oh and also the TV news has been informed" Reborn continues smirking at tsuna as the information starts to sink in...

"What?! Doushite?!" shouted tsuna in surprise as he didnt expect reborn to do this far.

"What about your paperwork?! Go now!" shouted reborn as he started to shoot tsuna with his leon gun.

"*〣( ºΔº )〣* Hiiiiiieeeeeeee!" Shrieks tsuna as he started running to his study in a lightning speed.

Next day..... with the guardians back at Japan.

Hibari at the living room starts the TV and starts flipping channels and bypassed a channel with an article with tsuna in it.

" The Vongola's company was accused of murder yesterday by his protectors and abandoned him, they didnt even listen to him.... The Vedice starts to investigate and identify a hand print of a new staff of vongola called Karasuchi Ryou -Shows the picture-.He is missing and they need help to find him please contact the police if necessary." said the reporter. Hibari stares at the TV in disbelief, he looks calm but guilty inside.

'Why didnt i listened to herbivore?' thought the tonfa user. 'its all our fault of believing that new member' he continues.

Gakude who just arrived at the living room as the news starts. 'What?! Doushite? Doushite?! I cant believe that i believe that bastard! We were tricked! By a Mafia starter! Great*sarcasm intended*! What if he finds a new guardians?! And replace us?! Im a horrible right hand man!!!' shouted gakudera at his thoughts, little did he know he jinxed it.

And the others soon heared the news and started regreting what they said to tsuna.

----Zooms to Italy airport--------

"Ne, akachii. Do you think our little tuna is still the same innocent and cute boyfriend?"as a blonde guy.

"Yes, He will not be tainted or else the will find a way to my scissors, after all I'm absolute." Said Shor-(le gulps) i mean Average Red heired boy.

"I agree with Akashi. Its not that i care" Said a Magane Carrot-i mean a green haired guy with glasses and holding a Soft pillow.

"I'll help akashi kun" said a guy with thats practically invisible and fluffy cute with sky blue hair.

"Our innocent tsuna will never be tainted as long as were alive!" proclaimed a tall dark guy with dark blue hair darkly.

"I'll crush them"said a giant purple head guy. "Tsunachin will always be ours" he continue as he opens a maibu (the chips that he eats)

They walked out of the Airport and they ride a limo with this crest in it:

Time Skip......

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Oh your here.... He is waiting for you" said reborn. "He really misses all of you. His guardians that i provided have turned their backs at him. I hope you shape him well, before i do" He continued and started smirking as he let 6 people Into the Vongola Mansion/Head Quarter.