Chapter 2

A/N: Sorry for the delayed.... I dont own any of the characters.... So of my notes in the story would sometimes be 'Mianhe' Or something like that sorry if you dont understand.... If you dont know im a kpopper and i have a habit on saying korean words. Mianhe!

Chapter start!

3rd person

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Tsuna slowly woke up in his bed, He sat up very confuse. You may ask why? There is no 10 ton mallet that slam into his head + no reborn = Somethings wrong, but what is wrong? (Your Jams, Who know this reference?)

Tsuna started thinking what is the occasion for reborn to be absent in the morning.

Loading (10%)........

Loading (20%).........

Loading(50%)........

GOM is coming home!

Processing (75%)......

Loaded (100%)....

"Wait what?!" Tsuna shouted as he sprang up from his position in his bed. "I need to get ready! Their coming home! Hieeeeee! Reborn why didnt you wake me up?!" Shouted tsuna in panic.

-Somewhere in the house-

"Achooo! Dame-tsuna finally realize" said a baby with fedora smirking. "Hn, Ill just give him a penalty later."

-Back to our cute tuna-fish-

Tsuna started to throw his formal clothes to his bed, amd starts to get ready.

'I wonder if i i didn't let reborn to convince me to get replacement guardians before GOM left.' mused tsuna on his thoughts. "Dame-tsuna i have something for you in the nearest living room from your masters bedroom." said reborn his voice floated around even if he is not in tsuna's room.

After he finished grooming up, Tsuna proceeds to the living room thinking about his guardians -Hayato and Co's- who left him.

When tsuna finally arrived infront of the door of the living room,he starts to wonder why is it so quiet? He opens it and all he sees is a group of people with rainbow coordinated hair color.

"Minna?" ask tsuna He starts to think his hallucinating and he didnt expect them to come early. "Tsuuuuuuchiiiii!!!" shouted Kise as he hug tsuna (Like how tamaki hugs haruhi and spins her around).

"Minna!" shouted Tsuna as he finally got himself to the reality that their here. "We're here tsuna-chin no need to worry" said murasakibara grabing tsuna from kise and rubbing his chin to tsuna's head.

"Oi! Dont Hug him all by yourself!" shouted Aomine as he pulls tsuna from murasakibara's hold, and started hugging him by himself. "We missed you tsuna" unison Kuroko and Akashi joining the hug. "I know i miss you too guyz" said tsuna hugging back.

"Wait..... Are you guys ready for the ceremony?" Ask tsuna. 'It really doesnt matter cause they are pretty close to the first generation (lets just say the Promo are ghost and stays at the Vongola in Headquarters/mansion), And They are pretty powerful as i observe.... Oh yeah, their already famous in the mafia world'thought tsuna.

"Of course tsuna, why wouldn't we be ready?"ask akashi. "Just asuring myself" replied tsuna afraid of akashi's wrath (Maybe hence the name "aka" means red signify blood and "shi" means death... soooo yeah)

At the ceremony......😂

"I announce TSUNAYOSHI SAWADA, The Neo-Decimo of Vongola. May He Entroduce his new Guardians...." said tomeo or nono from now on.(Note: them means the people in the party)

"Akashi Seijuro as the Cloud Guardian." said tsuna pointing at akashi who held out a scissors protectively infront of tsuna

"Kuroko Tetsuya as the mist Guardian." said tsuna as kuroko concealed his presence after they see him.

"Aomine Daiki as the Storm Guardian." said tsuna points at aomine as glares at them.

"Murasakibara Atsushi as the Lightning Guardian." said tsuna pointing at the purple giant who waves lazily

"Midorima Shintaro as the Rain Guardian."Said tsuna as midorima blushes and looks away.

"Kise Ryouta as the Sun Guardian." said tsuna as Kise smiles brightly.

"At first, I didn't want to be the Vongola Decimo because I was so clumsy, useless, and annoying. But as Reborn's training got longer it made me realize how much Vongola needs me. Vongola need a second that is honest, Intelligent, kind, Knowing what are the right and wrong. I wanted to make the Vongola be that vigilante group from Primo, Maybe it's not today but we will definitely do it for Vongola"Said Tsuna.

The audience was amazed by the new Vongola Docomo, Nono did really made a right choice of choosing Tsunayoshi Sawada as the Vongola Decimo.