Here

Time skip~(because of a headache)

Y/n p.o.v.

As you get to the place you get a had feeling " Come On Let's go already! " Haylee yelled at you. "I'm going as fast as I can I'm not as fast as you!!!" I told her ' so what you still are a human right? ' she told me. As we got there the door open by itself like in a horror movie "Ok you go in first." She told me with a grin on her face. " WHAT NO WAY!!! " I replied with anger in my voice. Then I was pulled in the air " haha funny joke I bet you have a ton but we have to go so MOVE!!! " the devilish girl grinned and put me down.

I knew she was serious. what if I didn't listen would I die or get locked up or both!!!!! I was then pushed in and I turned around and saw I was face to face with Haylee "here take this." She told me handing me a black with a green gem in the middle of a bracelet " Why? does it have some crazy power? " I told her

laughing just to get " * Sigh * Well you could say that. " she says I get all excited about it " Wow!!! Well what does it do !!! Can I fly!!! Can I read someone's mind!!! Can I enter someone's mind!!! Or or or- " I say excitedly by my self. " stop and I will tell you I will still be in control of you. But yes you can fly! Now come on let's go. " she told me ' so I can fly. how long? Did you hear- ' ' yes I can and like I said I control how long you can fly for let's go no more questions asked ok ?!? ' she said as you walk in. Then you heard footsteps " umm haylee what was that... " You asked scared. " Don't know don't care let go already. " as haylee looks a you she gets distracted by a tall figure ' how do you umm... Act human. ' she tells me. ' umm act scared... Why? ' I told her back .