New Start

Y/N P.O.V

I was in my room laying down because in five minutes I would go to church and greet my friend Haylee. "Time to go y/n!!!!" ( Mom's name) said. "Kk got it be down there in a sec." I responded . I grab my (phone or tablet) and get on messenger. "Hey Haylee you on ." In a flash I got a text back " Ya wy? " she made me mad for the mistakes "OH MY GOODNESS WHY ?!?" I typed to her she just typed LOL back " so you comen here I don't want to be alone. " she typed to me "No people are there so you aren't all alone." She got mad to so she just typed " YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!!! " we got there and our mom's talked I taped haylee on the shoulder " wha- AHH!!! Y/n why? " I just shrugged " Hey where is your brother? " I asked her.  Her light blue eyes turned black. " You should know why I'm here. You know I don't go to church for nothing . I need your help. " I was shocked she told me to meet her here ' what does she need me for.' I thought " Well I can tell you it's not for your thoughts. " she said calm ' how? you can read my mind! ' I thought again. " Well I can't but this can and I can also control you so listen ok and I won't have to use it. " " O-o-ok-k-k. Got it! "

Let's see if you listen to her and see her for what she is : Human or Monster