4- Truth or Dare

It was the next morning and I woke up to the sound of music playing from the bathroom. It was a slow ballad song which sounded pretty sad, Rain. I also hear water dripping from the shower head, so she must be taking a shower.

---

The day consisted of me getting teased by Jessica and Taeyeon putting up a confused face. Jessica's group was always a few activities away from us.

"Taeyeon noona!" One of he kids, Baekhyun yelled.

"Yes Baek?" Taeyeon squatted down to get to his height.

"Noona neomu yeppeo! (Noona you're so pretty)" Baekhyun started to sing and I chuckled at his antics.

"Really?! Cause I think I'm average." Taeyeon thought and I scoffed.

Average my ass. If you're average than what am I? Hardly below average...

"Average!? Noona! You're like a goddess!" Baekhyun started to use his small arms to exaggerate how beautiful Taeyeon is.

"Goddess?! No no. I'm not like a goddess." Taeyeon chuckled and patted his head.

"Trust me noona! You're so pretty!" Baekhyun pouted and Taeyeon laughed.

"Ok ok. Thank you Baek!" Taeyeon smiled.

"I will marry Noona when I grow older!" Baekhyun shouted.

What?

"What did you say Baekhyun?" I asked him.

"I will marry Taeyeon noona!" Baekhyun shouted louder with more confidence.

"Haha! You're so cute! But don't you think you're too young for me?" Taeyeon squatted down to get to his height.

"Age doesn't matter noona! I will love you so much!" Baekhyun suddenly wrapped his tiny arms around Taeyeon's neck.

"Haha! What happens if noona likes a girl instead?" Taeyeon asked and I choked on air.

"Noona likes girls?" Baekhyun unwrapped his arms and looked at Taeyeon.

"I'm just asking."

"Then I will find another girl to love because I have no chance with noona. Then I would go to Tiffany noona! She's a goddess too!" Baekhyun suddenly ran to me and I was pretty shocked.

"Baekhyun-ah! Look over there. One person seems mad." Taeyeon pointed to one of the female kids and she looked sad and upset.

"Suzy-ah!" Baekhyun quickly ran away from us and headed towards Suzy.

In the far distance, we saw him engulf her in a big bear hug.

Cute.

"Aren't you jealous?" Taeyeon suddenly asked me.

"Why would I be jealous?" I took my eyes off the two hugging children and averted them to Taeyeon.

"He wants to marry me." Taeyeon smiled and I nodded.

"And?"