12- 1 Year Later

(A year later) -yes yes I know. That is a large timeskip. But nothing really large happened between Taeny. Alright alright don't get mad.

Tomorrow, tomorrow is the lovely day. Tomorrow! The day after today. The lovely, March 27. Yes, it's our anniversary! Our first year! Taeyeon and I have been going smoothly after our small argument about Doojoon. I'm currently in my last year of high school while Taeyeon graduated last year. She's currently working in her friend, Yunho's company. He's the Co-Ceo of SM ENTERTAINMENT and her other friend, Sunny Lee is the other CEO.

One problem, we've been sailing like a snail. We haven't taken our relationship to the next level. Also, we haven't said 'I Love You' to each other. My dad does not know anything about us and her parents the same.

For Jessica, Yuri and Tyler, Jessica broke up with Tyler. Honestly, Tyler cheated on Jessica one night. He got drunk and cheated on her. Sadly, that night was the night that Jessica decided to stay with Tyler. But, the idiot screwed up. So, she's currently taking things slow with Yuri.

Next school year is the year where I'm going to either university or college. It's March, so I have been accepted into Dongguk University for fashion design.

I strutted into class and saw Jessica smiling while her fingers tapped her phone screen constantly. Looks like she's messaging Yuri, again.

I felt my phone vibrated as I walked to my seat. I checked my phone and it was from Taeyeon.

From: Taebaby

Hey beautiful ;)

Care to join me later? I'll cook you dinner and you can sleep over?

To: Taebaby

Do you even need to ask? Of course!

From: Taebaby

I'll pick you up later. Then we'll go to your place so we can get your clothes ok?

To: Taebaby

For suuure. My dad won't be home for the mean time. Don't message me back. Class is about to start. Bye💕

Our teacher walked in and glared at all of us before walking to his desk. The old man dropped all of his important belongings onto the desk and suddenly yelled "Pop Quiz!"

The class groaned in displeasure and I joined in.

---

"Ms. Hwang?" My science teacher called upon me and I looked up.

"Yes sir?"

"Please answer this question." He pointed to the question on the board and I wasn't listening at all. Then I saw my phone on the desk light up for a moment. Jessica sent me the answer. Bless her.

I quickly said the answer and my teacher looked pretty shocked.

"I just thought you weren't listening. Good job Ms. Hwang." He nodded towards me.

---

Finally! It's the end of the day and I'm waiting outside for Taeyeon's car.