Prologue

A/N: Thank you for picking 'For The Love Of Food'!!

I will update this story every Monday(Australian time) 😉

This book is stand alone but does follow the story of Mark Jacobs and Amber Bishop who were first introduced in my story 'Lift Guy'

Please Vote and Comment and Follow me 😉 @JessicaMorel0

ENJOY!!

.....................

"Hey Maddie how about lunch?"

"Where's Dylan?"

"Got an interview for some story. He is in Hartford." So he put me on babysitting duty. I like Maddie she is great girl. Dylan's girl. My best friend has the best luck.
I look around the lobby. Madison just finished a shoot and it looks like she isn't the only model done for the day.

Oh my god.

In the corner with a group of other models is the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. She has that super blonde hair but it looks natural not fake like the girl next to her. She is tanned. The girl looks like she just came from the beach.

I'm staring.
I can't look away.
Oh great Madison noticed.

"Hellllooooooo!" Maddie follows my gaze. Oh my god she just smiled. The gorgeous girl just smiled and I'm pretty sure I just stopped breathing. I wonder what her name is...

"Her name is Amber," Maddie says reading my mind. Amber. Beautiful. Be cool Mark.

"What?"

"The girl you're staring at"

BE COOL!
"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Ok sure," Maddie turns away from me oh god! She is waving at her. I think I'm going to puke, "hey Amber. Come here a sec"

"What the hell Madison?" I growl at her through gritted teeth.

"Hi Maddie, what's up?" That voice. She is like an angel. She has an accent. It is subtle.

"My friend Mark and I were just going to get some lunch do you have plans?" Madison asks cheerfully. I almost pass out from embarrassment. I have to talk to Dylan about keeping his woman in line. Oh who am I kidding he would have done the same thing.

"Nope free as a bird" Amber replied. That voice! Definitely an accent like a twang at the end of her words.

"Great" Maddie leads us out to where John is parked. I can't stop staring at Amber. I know I'm being creepy but I seriously can't stop "Hey John, to Rockefeller please" Maddie says as we hop in. Rockefeller? Right Dolce.