self-love I

I was once an innocent soul, now trumped on and trudged on by the cruel world.
I once had a simple and accurate mind, now just full of meaningless simulated thoughts.
I was once a simple and odd girl, now turned into a sexual object by the attracted.
I once dreamed of a simple effective life, now full of impossible goals and endless loops of losing time.
I once had all the time in the world, now eaten up by the monster we call procrastination protection.
How could it be?
At one moment, you're safe but now shoved into the wrong one way lane. Turning back would kill you... moving too fast would kill you too...
What's the point, then? What makes it so difficult? Why must we be complicated? Why can't we just accept? Encourage? Believe? Dream freely and speak truthfully? Why must i speak paradoxically? Will my words affect you if i unearthed the metaphor? Must i hide behind the stained transluscent glass? Can't i just be... me? Simply complicated, imaginative, a dreamer, a thinker, a lover? Can't i just be... free? Free of lies... half-truths... discrimination... the sun made me who i am, deep skin and hair that defies gravity. Must i offend you? It's magical... we are magical. Love yourself. If you can't then love your blackness. Your darkness. Your culture. Your past, present and future. Be in tune with the universe. Be free. Be you. Be-live. Be-love. Be-loved.