Chapter 2

He Kept Banging & Each Time I Jumped. He Was Close To Getting In. I Grabbed My Bag & Packed Some Clothes. I Threw My Bag Out The Window. When He Busted In I Rush Down The Tree By My Window. I Ran Away To The Park Me & Brandy Went As Kids. I Sat There For Hours Just Thinking. Trying To Figure Out Why They Hate Me So Much I Never Did Anything My Grades Were Pretty Good I Stayed Out Of Trouble.

It Was About Midnight When These Guys Were Watching Me From Across The Park. I Slowly Got Up & Grabbed My Bag Walking Away. I Could Hear Them Whispering Behind Me. Before I Knew It They Were Surrounding Me. They Were Pulling At My Clothes. I Started Yelling As Loud As I Could For Help They Threw Me On The Ground. They Were Punching & Kicking Me. When Bright Lights Flashed & I Saw Brandy's Face. She Hit The Guys With Her Bat & Told Me To Get In The Car. I Slowly Got Up & Try To Hurry To The Car. As Soon As I Got It I Heard A Gun Shot & Brandy Just Drop. I Ran To Her As The Guys Ran Off. I Could Stop Crying As I Called 911.

"Brandy Stay With Me! You Have To, I Can't Live Without You!"

"Vicky.....You Ok...."

"Yes Brandy Im Fine & You Be Too"

"Your....A Star...Remember That"

"Only To You Sis"

"I...Love...You Victoria"

"I Love You Too Brandy"

Thats The Day My Life Ended. My Sister Died In My Arms. Nothing Was The Same After That. Everyone Hated Me. They All Blamed Me For Brandy's Death. It Wasn't My Fault She Shouldn't Have Came. She Shouldn't Have Saved Me. No One Would Have Cared If It Was Me That Had Died. I Wish It Was Me. It Should Have Been Me.

* 2 MONTHS LATER *

Its The First Time I Seen Everyone At School Since My Sister Funereal. I Slowly Walked Into School. All Eyes On Me. All Death Stares On Me. Everyone Here Wish I Was Dead Instead Of Brandy. Who Blames Them. I Agree With Them. I Open My Locker & Slime Explodes In My Face. I Dissevered That. I Let My Sister Die For Me. I Didn't Try To Stop Her From Saving Me.

I Walked To Class. All I Could Hear Was Whispers About Me. All Day Everyday I Needed To Escape. I Hid In The Library. The Liberian Was My Only Friend. She Didn't Blame Me Like The Rest. She Lets Me Hide When I Can't Take The Whispers Anymore. She Actually Cares About Me. She Was Trying To Save Me From Some Of My Pain. Today Was Another Day Of Hiding.

"You Can't Run From Your Problems Victoria"

"I Know Miss.Lambert But Its Much Easier"

"Of Course It Is But You Must Stand Up For Your Self"

"How Brandy Always Took Care Of Me Im Nothing Without Her"

"Victoria You Are A Star Without Your Sister She Just Helped You Shine Just A Bit Brighter"

"I Guess But I Can't Shine On My Own As You Would Say My Light Is Dim More Like Blown Out"

"Victoria You Know Very Well You Can Shine As Bright As You Chose To"

"Ok Miss.Lambert But I Have To Go Home Now Thanks For The Talk"

"Anytime See You Tomorrow"

I Finally Made It Home To See My House Destroyed. The Tv Was Broken The Couch Torn Apart. I Ran Up To Brandy Old Room & Saw It Ruin I Began To Cry As I Slide Down The Wall. I Try To Think Who Would Do This & Why. I Slowly Made It To My Room It Looked The Same. I Heard Banging & Then A Big BOOM I Jumped To The Sound & Assumed It Was My Dad But There Was So Much Yelling They Came In My Room I Try To Fight

"Nooooooo Let Me Go Now" I Screamed At The Top Of My Lungs & They Kept Dragging Me It All Suddenly Went Black