Fallout 4 the aftermath : chapter 1

I'm really uh I don't know but I know they took my family away from me. The year is I think 2087 and you really don't need to know me because you will find out later in my story what my name is but that's all you need to know right now. so it all began in 2077 when the bombs fell yeah the day hell broke the barrier between itself and us I was just talking to my Mr. Handy and the conversation came to a pause and I over heard the news saying "Followed by flashes... yes flashes, Blinding flashes, sounds of explosions." and just 30 minutes before a vault Tec rep had signed us up to get in our local vault : Vault 32. Now you see this vault was supposed to hold people in fear for long periods of time so first they would call you on the intercoms to this room and you were supposed to award you after the test but one day they ran out of rewards so what they did was they kept you for longer and longer and longer but one day when I was being tested on and someone broke in the vault and...they..all..DIED!!!!!!!! And that day I c-c-couldn't have BEEN HAPPYER because after ThAt I WAS FREE because of that person wanting me to help them so I agreed to help them in exchange for my freedom so they let me go and they freed me from the pain that was vault 3..2. "WHAt happened after?" you may be asking well I have the answer But first its time for a break.               

<Author notes>

Hi I'm Birdy the author of: the aftermath as I call it. Really all I want to talk about is the vault situation and its number I couldn't seem to find a new and unique number that fits in to the 122 category because of the amount Bethesda (fallout 3 and 4), obsidian (developers of fallout new vegans), Micro Forté - 14° East (fallout tactics) ,and interplay (fallout 1 and 2)  and the fanfictions like this one have made so I am going to say that this is not canon this is my own branch of the universe unless some how Bethesda would use my version of vault 32 In a future fallout game which I would love to work with Bethesda to doas io am a big fan of them and what they have done but it probably will never happen :( .